Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 1 May 19, 01:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Cherokee331
VIP Dibber

Mobile Wynn free slots

Is anyone else playing the Wynn slots app? It works like the myVEGAS app with free rewards but seems slow to build the points for free stays?
Cherokee331 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 19, 01:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Grump$
Excited about Disney

I've been playing it for a few weeks, have enough gems for 1 night stay at the lowest level (1600 gems). I only do the events and only if I have enough coins to get the gold scratch card. I'm trying to get enough for a 2 night stay midweek.
Grump$ is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 19, 03:08 PM  
Link to this Post
happytraveller
Imagineer

Stick with it. I've bagged a room in August after playing for a week. Started off slow on minimum 9k bets on the joker and just keep collecting bonuses when due. Once I got to 100k I started playing at 90k

Edited at 11:53 PM.
happytraveller is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 19, 08:13 PM  
Link to this Post
JoS
Imagineer

Great tips... thanks. Just started with the Wynn.
JoS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 19, 07:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Gill635
Imagineer

Gill635's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Yes, I’m on it too! Found it slow to start, but it’s picked up. Hoping to get enough for a free stay later this year, but we have a back up plan if not
Old 6 Oct 19, 04:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Cherokee331
VIP Dibber

How are you GEMS coming along? I now have 1000 so slowly getting there!
Cherokee331 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Oct 19, 08:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Sew109
Imagineer

We were guests of steve Wynn for the opening of encore only 400 guests staying free bar all day before it opened gift hampers and everything truly amazing. Nothing to do wi5h their app just showing off a bit 👍
Sew109 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 19, 08:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Macca04
Imagineer

Mobile

Love The Wynn stayed there in 2012. Might start playing as we were thinking of booking there when we go next August.
Macca04 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 19, 11:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Grump$
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Cherokee331 View Post
How are you GEMS coming along? I now have 1000 so slowly getting there!
It appears that they have changed the terms and conditions on the Wynn app that you need to be VIP level 2 to be able to book hotel nights with gems.

To get to level 2 you need to get 10,000 VIP points in a 90 day period which is something I can't achieve as I don't do enough events so although I have over 10,000 gems it appears the only thing I can redeem them for is a free buffet
Grump$ is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 19, 05:26 PM  
Link to this Post
JoS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Grump$ View Post
It appears that they have changed the terms and conditions on the Wynn app that you need to be VIP level 2 to be able to book hotel nights with gems.

To get to level 2 you need to get 10,000 VIP points in a 90 day period which is something I can't achieve as I don't do enough events so although I have over 10,000 gems it appears the only thing I can redeem them for is a free buffet
You could buy the points. When you consider you dont pay the resort fee on any of the nights, and you could possibly book 3 nights with 10.000 gems maybe 4, its a great deal. Resort fees are over $50 a night and you pay them at most strip hotels. Totally free with the Wynn slots game. I have 25.000 gems and am going to buy in as will my husband. Amazing hotel
JoS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List