Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 28 Aug 20, 08:04 PM  
Link to this Post
mikeishere
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Question New Disney Tix reservation No. from VH?

Ok so I’ve just rebooked / amended our holiday with Virgin Holidays as we where originally staying 14 nights in WDW but now we staying 11 nights in WDW and 3 nights on site at Universal but to do this VH are going to give me a new Disney Ticket reservation number. However I already booked in our theme park days ( as Disney now require) under the original Disney Tix reservation number given by Virgin on the ‘My Disney Experience app’ but now I’m going to get a new tix reservation number for amended booking how do I add the new Ticket Reservation No, onto my Disney Experience App under my name and overwrite the previous stuff on the app that was under my name and the ‘My plans etc bit’ so I can book my theme park days?
mikeishere is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Aug 20, 07:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Hughseysar
VIP Dibber

If VH cancel your original tickets they will just drop off of the MDE app, and you can then link in the new numbers... my bet is they will just leave the tickets as they are.
Even if they do cancel your tickets and send you new codes your existing park reservations will just stay there even if the app is showing you don’t even have tickets anymore ... you don’t need to cancel the reservations and make new ones unless you want to change them about ... the reservations are not linked to specific ticket numbers.

I know all this as a few weeks ago I contacted VH by phone and amended our 2021 stay from 17 nights at BWI in Disneyworld to 17 nights at Universal RPR ... we didn’t want to pay Disney’s extortionate prices for no perks and no dining plan ( paid ).
We already had linked tickets through VH and park reservations... We cancelled the tickets also and I bought new ones from ATD.
Within 24 hours both the BWI reservation and the tickets had dropped off MDE but all my park reservations remained and stayed there , they were still valid when my new tickets arrived and I linked them up.
I did then give Disney a call and asled if that was ok and was told yes ... the reservations were not linked to individual ticket numbers...
Hughseysar is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List