Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Michyloulou View Post
£8 in B&M 😊
I went down to ours today but none to be found
DCL Magic, DCL Wish
BOOKED - Beach Club Villas Sept '24, Disney Treasure Sept '25
TRIP REPORT INDEX
www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835984
MrsBC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Sep 20, 08:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Bootrip2
VIP Dibber

I picked up quite a bit at Argos today, and a nintendo switch for DD. DS x 3 will have Amazon vouchers. Not sure on what to get DH though - probably Malteser related!
Old 28 Sep 20, 11:12 PM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

I bought two tea shirts on impulse this week and we’ve discussed getting a new tree but until the new sofa arrives and I have rearranged the room , can’t get that.
So for me, super organised for Christmas !
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Sep 20, 01:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Vanillapod
Imagineer

I’ve got my turkey ordered!
🦃 😋
I’ve been waiting for the farm to update their page and today, the 2020 birds were there 🎉
I was wondering if they’d not do it this year. No accompaniments or gammon but never mind.

Edited at 01:31 PM.
Vanillapod is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Sep 20, 01:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Elmhurst 5
Apprentice Imagineer

I make 3 christmas puddings in October for the family leaving one small one for me at Easter. Have done this for more years than I care to remember. November I will make my 2 usual christmas cakes one for my Dil and one for me. Mind you my one is far too big for just one but I get through
Elmhurst 5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Sep 20, 02:18 PM  
Link to this Post
LadyFromage
Very Serious Dibber

oooo those roses look great. Ill have to go to B&M on Saturday!

I have some presents and ideas for the rest of the presents except DH who has expensive taste! Last year I got him a Louis Vuitton aftershave which he loved.
LadyFromage is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Sep 20, 02:30 PM  
Link to this Post
djewkes
VIP Dibber

I’m on countdown because I’ve decided to retire on 20th December and have already handed my notice in...
But, 3 out of 4 children and 5 out of 10 grandchildren sorted... just waiting for eldest DGD, and DD3 to let me know what she and her children want. Christmas chocolate bought, I’ve ordered a marshmallow advent calendar and really want a Rituals Deluxe one (currently out of stock for the second time)... and a nice candle one... DH is sorting his own... and today bought scallops and Argentinian red prawns from lidl for the freezer (the prawns are gorgeous)...

May 2012 3 weeks Highgate villa, RPR & Barefoot Beach Resort
May 2010 2 weeks The Point Orlando Resort & Clearwater
djewkes is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Sep 20, 02:39 PM  
Link to this Post
JudyC
Imagineer

Umm nothing really. I don't know why but I hate preparing for Christmas or even thinking about it this early.
I did buy my daughter's fiance a bottle of whisky and DS a whisky glass on our visit to a distillery three weeks ago, but that is all I've done.
Come the 1st of November I might start thinking a bit more about what I need to do. Keeping it small this year, no young kids in the family so we usually just do an alcohol exchange and a few bits like pj's etc 😁
93 94 03 2023 DLP
JudyC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Sep 20, 02:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Jan
Imagineer

Jan's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by DisneyMadMummy View Post
About third way done with presents. Waiting for my park vouchers to get the kids main presents, and then it's relatively easy for me from then onwards in terms of presents.

I got the Disney book advent calendar off Amazon a few weeks back. Was an absolute bargain and I couldn't resist.

I've written all my lists out, and even got a shopping list done on Asda 😂 Love a good list 🙈
I would love to get that calendar but, having got it, I don’t know what I would do with the contents. 😫
Jan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Sep 20, 10:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Michyloulou
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by MrsBC View Post
I went down to ours today but none to be found
Just out of interest, did you look in the seasonal aisle rather than where the usual food is? Initially I was looking around the confectionary area (where they had other boxes of chocs) and thought they must’ve sold out, but then found them in the ’seasonal’ aisle.
Michyloulou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List