Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 29 Sep 20, 11:15 AM  
Link to this Post
Firekat
VIP Dibber

Loving This Thread - We all need this positivity!

We were booked for August 2020, but rescheduled to August 2021.

Deposit with Disney For CBR and tickets
Open tickets with virgin ready to reschedule when flights come out - hoping not to pay much extra as we've let them hold on to our money rather than getting a refund.
Tickets bought in full for Universal (bought them pre March 2020 extended for use next year)
Park reservations done.

Hoping restrictions will be losened by August next year and things will look a little bit more normal, but if we still have to wear masks so be it just want to get back there.

Hoping for a dining plan even if we have to buy it.

and of course hoping for a vaccine!
Firekat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Sep 20, 11:45 AM  
Link to this Post
rjhsteel
Very Serious Dibber

Also booked for August next year. Booked at the start of lockdown in a moment of madness (And for something to look forward to!)

Getting married out there as well.
I was pretty confident it would all return to close to normal by then, but it has gone on longer than i thought (Covid), so who knows!
Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Lake Buena Vista 2023
LA Disneyland 2023
rjhsteel is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Sep 20, 12:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Kat11
VIP Dibber

We are also booked for next summer. 31/7 to 15/8.

Just rescheduled our Manchester Virgin reward flights, going upper class (first time! So excited) 😁

We had originally booked a BA flight from London but now going to exchange those for vouchers and use them for hotels. (I’ve currently got Disney booked direct but probs use vouchers for Disney and universal with BA
vouchers)

Planning on Pop century then RPR, hope dinning comes out even if we have to pay for it. 🤞🏼

Fingers crossed we get to go next year!

Kat
WDW: Onsite: HRH/POFQ - October 2019
WDW: Partner Hotel: Hilton LBV @ DS & RPR - April 2022
DLC: LA - San Fran inc: DLC & Universal - Aug/Sept 2023
Kat11 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Sep 20, 12:07 PM  
Link to this Post
jackieleanne
Helping Donald

Our honeymoon was rescheduled from April/May 2020 to Apr/May 2021. DVC members so points for accomadation and rescheduled Virgin flights.

Feeling nervous but hopeful that flights will resume. I can work from home if need be on return.

The unknown is just horrible waiting to see what will happen with the wedding too especially as that had all got paid for before lockdown hit.
jackieleanne is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Sep 20, 08:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Wazowskiscar
Excited about Disney

I’m waiting patiently for October 2021 to come on sale - I don’t think I can hold until 2022!

Was looking at summer 2021 - but have now had 4 save the dates for postponed weddings - so that’s knocked out August and July! I work in a school - so two week October half term it is!

Patiently waiting - and praying the prices aren’t ridiculous (for Disney anyway) - it’s the anniversary but what the hell, it’ll be great!

Can I just ask if anyone has successfully refunded their ticket? I have the 14 day ultimate which expires 30th September 2021 and just haven’t had a chance to sit on hold for hours on the Disney line (last time I rang I waited for 4 hours!) If I cant refund that then I might be missing some weddings 😂

Edited at 08:32 PM.
Wazowskiscar is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Sep 20, 07:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Vicki7
VIP Dibber

I've managed to convince a friend to hopefully join my November 2021 trip. Spoke to Disney and as it's an existing booking there's no issue adding tickets for him if he can get the time off work. Waiting on flights being released now - when will this happen for the first 2 weeks of November 2021?
Vicki7 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Sep 20, 07:44 AM  
Link to this Post
natanddaz
Imagineer

We currently have flights booked for feb which im 99% certain we will be cancelling just biding my time as to whether i cancel and get a voucher or i hold my nerve and see if flights start being cancelled anyway in the hope of a monetary refund! However i am not giving up hope for 2021 and have booked august with ba which i am feeling much more positive about. 😁
natanddaz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Sep 20, 09:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Robyn89
Imagineer

We’re booked for March at the moment and as soon as our DVC window opens, we’ll be moving our January flights to September and trying to go then too.

All we can do is keep our fingers crossed and stay positive 🥰
Robyn89 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Sep 20, 09:58 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyWishes
slightly serious Dibber

DisneyWishes's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
We’ve booked for July/August 21 and feeling positive about it. Tickets were already purchased for our cancelled trip this year so I’ve already booked our park days.
We said we’d cancel if masks are mandatory but now we’ve kinda got used to them, so will still go if they are required. We’d just have to duck in and out of the A/C to keep our faces cool.

Southern Dunes - 06 - 08 - 12
Highlands Reserve - 10 - 13
POR - 14
Rolling Hills - 16
DisneyWishes is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Sep 20, 12:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Robyn89
Imagineer

Originally Posted by DisneyWishes View Post
We’ve booked for July/August 21 and feeling positive about it. Tickets were already purchased for our cancelled trip this year so I’ve already booked our park days.
We said we’d cancel if masks are mandatory but now we’ve kinda got used to them, so will still go if they are required. We’d just have to duck in and out of the A/C to keep our faces cool.
It’s weird isn’t it how quickly many of us have adapted to them? I was saying to my husband the other day that I now don’t even notice the masks when I watch the vlogs.
Robyn89 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List