Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 14 Jul 19, 08:15 AM  
Link to this Post
Gipsy 4
slightly serious Dibber

Gipsy 4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Mobile Landry’s Card sign up

Signed up for a Landry card 2 weeks ago and the card arrived in the post yesterday! I know people say order in plenty of time but thought that was quite quick. I had downloaded the app in case it hadn’t arrived but it’s easier with the card.
Gipsy 4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 19, 08:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Donz1979
Imagineer

Mobile

Is this worth it if staying off site? We are 2 adults and 1 8 year old?
Donz1979 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 19, 08:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Gipsy 4
slightly serious Dibber

Gipsy 4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Mobile

I’ve not used it yet but read it’s a good card to have. $25 sign up fee but you get this back as a welcome reward and then $25 birthday reward each year. It can be used at Rainforest Cafe and Bubba Gumps.
Gipsy 4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 19, 09:01 AM  
Link to this Post
WhereIBelong
Imagineer

To be honest, you don't do it for the money rewards, you do it for the ability to queue jump.

You get the next available table for up to 6 people. Last time we went it was an Easter - at Bubba Gumps - the wait time for a table was 45 min, we walked up to the LSC (Landry select club) desk and they walked us straight in.
WhereIBelong is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 19, 12:22 PM  
Link to this Post
chmurf
Imagineer

it's less interesting since they changed policies

before you were able to stack both welcome reward and birthday reward on the first visit

now, you will only be able to use the welcome rewards (the $25 you paid for the card) on your first visit, then your $25 birthday reward (because it WILL be your birthday when you go, right ? ) on a second visit

so it's useful if you intend on calling twice at a participating restaurant (RFC, T-Rex, Bubba Gumps for example)

to answer a previous poster, it's especially useful if you're staying offsite, because offsite, you won't have a dining plan, so, you might eat a couple of times at participating restaurants.
If doing 2 visits to a participating restaurant, and be sure you set a birthday date during your month of visit, then it's $25 free for your second meal

but as a poster said above, the main perk is the priority seating, allowing you to get a table, fast, even without a reservation
chmurf is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 19, 01:22 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

I get a lot of use out of mine every year,get to collect my birthday reward yearly and my loyalty points soon stack up too,always worth having though to get seated right away.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 19, 01:31 PM  
Link to this Post
BriarRose
Imagineer

Mobile

We used it at Joe’s Crab Shack (IDrive) and Bubba Gumps. At Bubba Gumps there was a 45 min wait for a table but as we had Landry’s card we got straight in.

1998,1999,2001,2004 I Drive, 2005,2006 Pop Century, 2007 Newport Bay DLP, 2010, 2012 OKW 2013, 2014, 2015 SSR, 2016 Portofino Bay & IDrive
BriarRose is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List