Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 3 Sep 19, 06:18 PM  
Link to this Post
bernard301
slightly serious Dibber

out of the mouths of babes...

So I've just had an argument with 2 1/2 yr old DD over her not eating her dinner (she's teething and complaining her teeth hurt). I asked her to have "just a small nibble" to which she replied to me "I'm crying Daddy" before bursting out in a screaming fit. I was lucky to retain my composure (SWMBO has been literally wetting herself with laughter after i managed to whatsapp her a repeat).

What little gems have your little ones come out with?
bernard301 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 19, 06:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie18
Imagineer

Mobile

Aww bless, kids do say the funniest things.

I mind when ds was around 8 we were watching Newsround and it was something to do about drugs.

I said to him, please promise me that you won't take drugs when your older. ds said, don't worry mum I won't.

I don't know where to buy them 😱🤣😂
Minnie18 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 19, 06:52 PM  
Link to this Post
JudgeJ26
Imagineer

Mobile

When my youngest daughter was about 3 she saw an elderly man with a black patch over one eye. She went up to him and asked him if he was a pirate. He found it very funny😁.
JudgeJ26 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 19, 06:57 PM  
Link to this Post
disney_chick13
Very Serious Dibber

disney_chick13's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

My three year old asked to watch sleeping booty on Sunday 🤣 husband and I nearly died laughing!
disney_chick13 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 19, 07:33 PM  
Link to this Post
mskitty
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by JudgeJ26 View Post
When my youngest daughter was about 3 she saw an elderly man with a black patch over one eye. She went up to him and asked him if he was a pirate. He found it very funny😁.
My dearly departed stepdad wore a patch and he would often get asked if he was a pirate by kids. He loved to play along and used to say that he had left his ship at Bridlington (about 70 miles away).

He was once on a cruise where the kids club had gone on a pirate hunt around the ship. I don't think any of the kids club staff expected to find a "real" one and the kids who stumbled across him thought it was amazing.

The best thing was when we all went to DLP and Captain Hook tried to recruit him!
mskitty is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 19, 07:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Libby
Imagineer

Cute one from a 5 year old in my class drawing a Christmas picture

"I've drawn the 3 Kings wearing slippers because they travelled at night."
Libby is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 19, 08:01 PM  
Link to this Post
KayLouise
Very Serious Dibber

Few years ago we popped into our local Indian sweet shop. My dd aged 3 very loudly asked the lovely Sikh man behind the counter why he was drying his hair 🙈 luckily he found it funny.
KayLouise is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 19, 08:23 PM  
Link to this Post
olgaandcoda
Imagineer

olgaandcoda's Reviews
My granddaughter, about two at the time, had a wee and pulled her knickers up twisted. She was pulling them about and when we asked what was wrong, she said “ my bum bums eating my knickers” we were rolling about laughing, then she told us off for laughing at her! Lol!
Old 3 Sep 19, 08:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Tigger71
Imagineer

Tigger71's Reviews
My DS 8 declared when we were eating dinner with my dad that: ”I like my other grandad better”. I just wanted disappear at that moment - soo embarrased and I felt so sorry for my dad (although I agree with my DS - my FIL is nicer company than my dad ) I tried to rescue the situation by saying ”yes your other grandad always like his food with lots of lots of ketchup because he thinks it tastes better then, doesnt he”.. Not sure it worked 😃 I am sure my stepmom didnt catch what he was really saying as she is half deaf but not sure about my dad 😃 😃
Tigger71 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 19, 08:36 PM  
Link to this Post
floridaphil
Very Serious Dibber

When my daughter was 4 she was being naughty and her mother told her off for it but daughter thought it was hilarious, "it's not funny" says mam, "well it makes me laugh" says daughter.
floridaphil is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List