Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 21 Sep 19, 08:54 PM  
Link to this Post
4holibobs
VIP Dibber

Yes did it this week, I have added some menus and photos of what we got in our food report, the link is in my signature.

I booked the reservation thinking it would guarantee us into GE, but to be honest it was very quiet.

Unless you’re a mega fan, I wouldn’t bother. It was expensive for what it was. It was quite crowded and you had to stand in the place you were given otherwise they would give it to someone else.
4holibobs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 19, 04:08 AM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

We got a reservation to make sure of getting into Batu, we has 1 beer each & left. Its been very easy to get on Smugglers Run so far any way. I've been Gunner twice & Engineer twice so far & love the ride will be in there again Monday morning so hope to get Pilot this time, tho I love being a Gunner.
Old 22 Sep 19, 10:40 AM  
Link to this Post
gingertompkins
Trading Disney Pins

We have it booked for 29th Sept. I did the same and checked every day for weeks and eventually a slot appeared. We have it for the guaranteed admission to Galaxy’s Edge as at busy times they aren’t letting you in unless you gave a dining reservation.
Old 22 Sep 19, 12:28 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by gingertompkins View Post
We have it booked for 29th Sept. I did the same and checked every day for weeks and eventually a slot appeared. We have it for the guaranteed admission to Galaxy’s Edge as at busy times they aren’t letting you in unless you gave a dining reservation.
I don’t think anybody has not been let in so far, I can’t imagine there will be a rush before December now.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 19, 12:55 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Originally Posted by catherine p View Post
Hi everyone I’ve been trying to a reservation at oga,s cantina in recent few weeks! But success last night just checked again last night at random and lucky me went through every day we were there got to the last day & there was I time at 4 pm!
Really happy has we go In November excited!
Has anybody of you lovely dibbers done this experience?
We did it on Friday we both thought it was a good Experience to do once, had a reservation for 3pm & we managed to get a table too, can’t believe the number of kids in there, very noisy $20 for 2 non alcoholic drinks with tip

ClaireNJ is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 19, 06:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Mazascouser
Apprentice Imagineer

Mazascouser's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
What a rip off, $27 inc tip for 1 alcoholic drink and 1 soft drink. All drinks are pre made. I think they forgot the Vodka and Peach Schnapps in mine. Had to stand by the bar in your allocated space, no moving around with the threat of being asked to leave if you did. Not a very pleasant experience.
Mazascouser is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 19, 02:00 PM  
Link to this Post
thingy003
Excited about Disney

this does not sound as much fun as I had hoped. I think I may cancel my reservation
thingy003 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 19, 04:18 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by thingy003 View Post
this does not sound as much fun as I had hoped. I think I may cancel my reservation
It depends if you like bars. At my age I’m long past enjoying standing at a crowded and noisy bar so it wasn’t for me.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 19, 05:35 PM  
Link to this Post
piglet100
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

We went today, glad we went in but wouldn't rush back! Maybe more fun with adults enjoying a few drinks in the evening but wasn't amazing!
Old 25 Sep 19, 03:21 PM  
Link to this Post
jim jehosofat
Imagineer

Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
I am not paying $12+ for an American sized glass of beer until at least 2030.
So you're quite prepared to pay $12+ after half past eight then
jim jehosofat is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List