Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 28 Jul 20, 01:10 PM  
Link to this Post
natanddaz
Imagineer

Mobile This is torture

Currently on hold to cancel my dlp booking at the end of aug as we were going as a group of 9 and my sisters family just were not up for the masks no parades etc But OMG this is torture listening to all the disney music whilst on hold when i know im having to cancel with no clear idea of when we can rebook for 😭
natanddaz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 20, 01:21 PM  
Link to this Post
mskitty
Imagineer

Mobile

Can't you just rebook for your family if you are happy to go?
mskitty is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 20, 07:06 PM  
Link to this Post
DiszeeBelle
Imagineer

Originally Posted by natanddaz View Post
Currently on hold to cancel my dlp booking at the end of aug as we were going as a group of 9 and my sisters family just were not up for the masks no parades etc But OMG this is torture listening to all the disney music whilst on hold when i know im having to cancel with no clear idea of when we can rebook for 😭
Know exactly how you feel, just had to do the same for our WDW trip for next year. We were sharing cost and just cannot afford to go ourselves now due to furlough (already had it booked before covid as well). Gutted but have a DLP trip booked for March and possibly booking for Christmas 2021.
DiszeeBelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 20, 07:54 PM  
Link to this Post
LLamb
Imagineer

Originally Posted by natanddaz View Post
Who have you booked with? I cancelled recently using the chat feature on disneylandparis website. All done in about 5-10 minutes, very easy. Got an email with 30 minutes confirming and the deposit back on my card the next day.

Edited at 08:00 PM.
LLamb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 20, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
natanddaz
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by mskitty View Post
Can't you just rebook for your family if you are happy to go?
We did consider it but we would still all really like to go togeather and we cant justify the cost of going twice as we are also hoping for a florida trip nxt year (although thats looking more unlikely by the day) 🙄
natanddaz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 20, 09:49 PM  
Link to this Post
natanddaz
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by DiszeeBelle View Post
Know exactly how you feel, just had to do the same for our WDW trip for next year. We were sharing cost and just cannot afford to go ourselves now due to furlough (already had it booked before covid as well). Gutted but have a DLP trip booked for March and possibly booking for Christmas 2021.
I actually sobbed on the phone i just couldnt hold it in- the poor cm must have thought i was crazy!
Old 28 Jul 20, 09:49 PM  
Link to this Post
natanddaz
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by LLamb View Post
Who have you booked with? I cancelled recently using the chat feature on disneylandparis website. All done in about 5-10 minutes, very easy. Got an email with 30 minutes confirming and the deposit back on my card the next day.
Wish i had known that! Oh well all done now