Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 1 Nov 19, 05:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by beegnjasmum View Post
God bless you, I sincerely hope that it all comes back clear as it sounds like you have been through the mill and more.
Hoping the scan gets arranged asap as I'm sure the waiting and worrying is awful.
Sending a bucket load of pixie dust. Take care xxxxx
Ps people on this forum are awesome, I could weep reading these comments of support. Hopefully its giving you comfort xx
You always know who your true friends are on this forum. Thanks lovely. xx
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Nov 19, 05:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by THE WIZARD View Post
Oh my lovely so sorry you are going through thru this. No point saying dont worry as we all would. But the bottom line is 'will worrying actually make any difference to any result?' No it will not so keep thinking that and stay positive,you can get an inconclusive result for the silliest things. Cuddle the dogs and Nick and think Good thoughts dont let the bad take over.
I am now awaiting an MRI, I was due to have an op for my tumour last Tuesday but no bed available for me - great! Sod them all, we are off to Fishermans Return next week, having change the dates twice already but hay ho let see if I get called in for and MRI instead. Come join us for very large glass of something if your able. PM me if you can make it.
Lets think positive thoughts for each other. xxx Pat xxx
We are heading that way in December after Tenerife (god willing).
Going in April and September...…. come on Pat... we have got to meet with the kids one day. You gotta me the legend that is Mr. Douglas. ?

x
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Nov 19, 05:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
Hi there 💕
Sending my love and positive vibes 🤗
No wonder you are scared witless and as others have said there is no point in saying ‘don’t worry’ but please try to stay positive. Have they got back to you with a date yet? The sooner the better really.
Please keep us updated.
A few years ago the doctors could not get my thyroxine dosage right (been on medication for under active thyroid for over 25 years) so I was sent for a ultrasound on my thyroid. The day after my doctor rang me at 8pm and told me that I had 2 tumours, 1 5cm x 1cm and the other 4cm x 2cm .
He said they was more likely to be benign tumours but will do further tests.
My dad had passed away 12 months previous to this with thyroid & throat cancer so I was in melt down, it was awful. At 8am my husband took me to the surgery demanding to see the doctor for more information etc. Waiting for the further tests was awful. They are benign and they scan them every 12 months and that’s bad enough so I can only begin to imagine what you are going through.
Take care and big hugs x x
Hi gorgeous, we are put through hell aren't we sometimes. Thanks ALWAYS for being there. xx
Old 1 Nov 19, 06:05 PM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Nicksgirl View Post
We are heading that way in December after Tenerife (god willing).
Going in April and September...…. come on Pat... we have got to meet with the kids one day. You gotta me the legend that is Mr. Douglas. ?
x
I've already changed our dates there twice, two operation dates were cancelled due to no bed for me - just as well as they now want to reassess my problem! Depending when they call me for the MRI scan I may well have to change the dates for next week again and then depending on the outcome of that may end up going in December ourselves! I will let you know. Afternoon tea & cake at Poppy Lands?
Emma says she cant wait to meet Mr. Douglas
Meanwhile We can both stay positive together -deal?
Old 1 Nov 19, 06:56 PM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Could not read and run

You are ALL in mine and Mrs Disney332’s prayers.

Draw strength and resolve, from all those who care on the DIBB

Xx

Disney332
Old 1 Nov 19, 07:30 PM  
Link to this Post
JSP
Imagineer

A family member had a nasty scare recently, he was told he had a shadow on is lung, this threw everyone into panic as he worked with asbestos many years ago. Follow up mri showed it to be nothing to worry about, just a slight infection that he didn’t know he had.

Stay strong, we are all thinking of you xxx
Old 1 Nov 19, 07:35 PM  
Link to this Post
mickeyspal
Imagineer

Mobile

It's horrible to feel so scared , wishing you all the best xx
mickeyspal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Nov 19, 09:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Ninja
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 142
Oh honey, it's understandable that you're anxious, sending hugs, love & positive vibes and keeping everything crossed for you xxx
Ninja is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Nov 19, 10:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Bootrip2
VIP Dibber

Just caught up with this. Waiting for results is terrible. DD is due her MRI in December, and im already having nightmares about it. Hers is in her brain, and we feel like we are playing an evil waiting game. Its natural to worry., and am wishing good results for you.
Maybe a "bullie"hug might help?
Old 2 Nov 19, 08:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Ds4ljs
Imagineer

Ds4ljs's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Have nothing useful to say but am sending a bucket load of love and pixie dust to you all xx
Ds4ljs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List