Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 23 Jun 19, 09:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Scott_W
slightly serious Dibber

Abercrombie US order online and return to store ?

Morning

We're over in Orlando soon And i'm thinking of ordering some clothes online but if i don't like them or they don't fit can i just take them back to the store ?

Also were staying at POFQ i'd assume i can have parcels delivered there

Thank you
Scott.
Scott_W is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 19, 09:50 AM  
Link to this Post
SiandAm
Imagineer

Yes you can return to the store, we do this every year. If you have a car you can also order for it to be delivered to a store, we do this and have it delivered to the Mall of Millenia as the store is often quiet. It's a very simple process for the return, just have your shipping invoice (which is in the parcel) and original payment method with you

PORS 1995 Grand Floridian 1997 CBR 1998 ASMovies2002/2004Cumbrian lakes 2005,6,8,10,11,12,13,14 & 15 NYC/disney '12 AKL 2007 OKW 2009 2012Ellie hunts tour CBR 19
cumbrian lakes2016,17,18,19,22 2019 ASMovies 2022
SiandAm is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 19, 09:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Scott_W
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by SiandAm View Post
Yes you can return to the store, we do this every year. If you have a car you can also order for it to be delivered to a store, we do this and have it delivered to the Mall of Millenia as the store is often quiet. It's a very simple process for the return, just have your shipping invoice (which is in the parcel) and original payment method with you
Brilliant thank you always seem to see better things online then in the store. I didn't think about having it delivered to the store either how long does deliver take a few days ?

To be fair i use the Altamonte to do my shop find it has better items i like in there .

Thanks
Scott
Scott_W is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 19, 01:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Mickeymac
Excited about Disney

I think Disney have imposed a charge for parcel delivery (more a handling charge). Various people have mentioned $5 or possibly now $6, others have mentioned more but may have been big packages.

A&F returns are usually pretty easy, so much so, when we purchase stuff, then if we find it cheaper in Altamonte on way to Sanford (not a tourist mall), they have refunded difference based on receipt only...didn't need to dig stuff out of cases.
Old 24 Jun 19, 04:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Scott_W
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Mickeymac View Post
I think Disney have imposed a charge for parcel delivery (more a handling charge). Various people have mentioned $5 or possibly now $6, others have mentioned more but may have been big packages.

A&F returns are usually pretty easy, so much so, when we purchase stuff, then if we find it cheaper in Altamonte on way to Sanford (not a tourist mall), they have refunded difference based on receipt only...didn't need to dig stuff out of cases.

Thanks i'll happily pay the handling charge if i can get stuff on there thats not in the shops.

Yes i use Altamonte a lot better i find up there .

Thank you
Scott.