Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 24 Jul 21, 10:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Firekat
VIP Dibber

Well that's me out 😭
Finally requested my refund from VA, cancelled my Disney booking, emailed Universal Orlando to cancel my RPR booking and cabana booking.
Cancelled my dining reservations and droid making experience.
😭😭😭
Hope we get there next year.
Provisionally booked Disney for next August.
Slightly upgrading my holiday each time it's cancelled. Just hope we get there before I'm booking the Presidential suite at Gand Floridian 😅
Firekat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jul 21, 10:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Gelatoni
Imagineer

Had a message from Virgin confirming refund is on its way. They couldn't tell me how much it was, but I guess i'll find out when it arrives.

That's the end of the saga now for me. They've had my money since Nov 2019 and treated me pretty badly. I'll always be booking deposit only with BA from now on.
Gelatoni is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jul 21, 11:15 AM  
Link to this Post
Friday'sChild
Imagineer

Friday'sChild's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Rachv38 View Post
Still waiting on news from tui, checking emails and their website constantly. We fly 19th Aug. I just want to know.
Same I just wish we knew one way or another for sure the uncertainty is killing me

http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/signaturepics/sigpic7748_13.gif
Friday'sChild is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jul 21, 11:20 AM  
Link to this Post
twelvepack
Earning More Ears

Had email from Travel Republic , they are calling people with holidays up to 17th Aug , know I won’t be allowed into US , but problem with Lufthansa flights still going
twelvepack is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jul 21, 11:30 AM  
Link to this Post
rjhsteel
Very Serious Dibber

I'm guessing that's most people out from August now?
Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Lake Buena Vista 2023
LA Disneyland 2023
rjhsteel is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jul 21, 11:45 AM  
Link to this Post
keith1973
Imagineer

Really really sorry guys I truly thought we’d all get away this year I’ll be getting my cancellation soon as well hopefully we can all go soon
Old 24 Jul 21, 12:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Rachv38
Very Serious Dibber

I called tui this morning and was told next update early Aug, I'm so fed up now because we booked in 2019. Why won't they tell us anything when Virgin and BA are letting customers know. I'm not rebooking for next year, I think they hoping I'll change date but I'm hanging on for my refund. Surly they won't be flying in Aug when others aren't?
Rachv38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jul 21, 12:42 PM  
Link to this Post
amandathepanda
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Rachv38 View Post
I called tui this morning and was told next update early Aug, I'm so fed up now because we booked in 2019. Why won't they tell us anything when Virgin and BA are letting customers know. I'm not rebooking for next year, I think they hoping I'll change date but I'm hanging on for my refund. Surly they won't be flying in Aug when others aren't?
That’s what’s annoying me, we booked 2019, surely we won’t be going if Virgin and BA are cancelling, I’m getting so frustrated.
Old 24 Jul 21, 04:15 PM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Just cancelled all my August plans and moved them to December (apart from ADR's)

Would like to book October but I wonder if thats too soon 🤷🏼
Old 24 Jul 21, 05:40 PM  
Link to this Post
MellyElly
Excited about Disney

My 4th september trip has been cancelled today so just waiting on the refund..

Does anyone know when package trips become available? We’re just going to do Malta this year and either go June or September in 2022 - i’d rather do september as i wanna go for the spooky szn 😭

2014 - Highland Reserve // 2016 - Thousand Oaks (Tui) // 2019 - Southern Dunes (Virgin) // 2022 - AOA TBC (Virgin)
MellyElly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List