Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 26 May 17, 03:45 PM  
Link to this Post
loubieloo
Imagineer

DS's is 0n the 30th June!

We have picked his suit up already, we took him to a local tailor and had him measured but couldn't find a suit that looked just right! he is a very tall and skinny lad so quite difficult to get things to sit right, and the tailors suits were more traditional shaped.

In the end we got one from next a complete bargain too at £139 for trousers, jacket, shirt, waistcoat, pocket square and tie. It's a skinny fit grey one with navy blue lining, the waist coat also is navy blue at the back, plus a navy blue tie and pocket square. The navy blue fits perfect with his girlfriends dress!

We have ordered a flower corsage for his girlfriend with navy flowers, they are going together in a mustang

We will get his hair cut on day! so much easier than dd's prom

I can't wait, he looks very handsome in his suit. Hopefully he won't grow much more so he can use it for any interviews etc.
Old 26 May 17, 03:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Ours in 6th July. He has a slim fit navy blue 3 piece suit , white shirt , aqua blue hanky and tie ( I think it is anyway lol) and he looks so grown up in it. Super proud.
He's declined the spray tan and hair though 😂 .
Our friend has a mustang so has offered to take him in that , so he's really happy .
Looking forward to the photos ( I'll sneak one on here , he'll never know &#128521
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 17, 05:30 PM  
Link to this Post
lovedisney
Imagineer

just seen mine off they are off to Lingfield they all got picked up in double decker buses they all looked so lovely and grown up, end of an era, Uni next

July '17 - Sunset Lakes, Aug '15 - Windsor Hills, Aug 13- Highlands Reserve,Aug '11 -Windsor Hills
Oct '09 - Sunset Lakes,May '08 - Lindfields,April '07 - Florida pines,April '05 - Florida Pines,July 1997 - Quality Inn Plaza,I Drive. May 96 - International Drive
lovedisney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 17, 06:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Imagineer

Oh lots of replies after my post this morning.

My daughter's Prom is on Friday 7th July.

She has a lovely long royal blue dress with a beaded top, silver shoes and silver handbag. She is having her nails done the night before and her hair and make-up done at the salon I go to.

They are going to a hotel about 20 miles away and a friend has a lovely VW Campervan. So she is going with 3 of her friend who she also went to her Primary School Leavers Garden Party.

They are having burger and chips and an ice cream machine. There will be a professional photographer and I am the Secretary of the PTA and we are donating some money and they are hoping to hire a photo booth.

All we need now is a nice dry, sunny evening.
1972 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 17, 08:43 PM  
Link to this Post
roxie2001
Imagineer

Dds not until 13th July, I will be looking at all the hair styles on this thread, at the moment she just wants it down and straightened.
Dress is ready, shoes were ordered off depop but never came, so back to looking. New look had some, but not her size and have been discontinued now. She wants some silver platform heels.
Shes going in my friends old camper van.
roxie2001 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 17, 08:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I cant wait for the photos, my dd 14 has hers next year. I had both my sons looking smart all suited and booted for theirs, I cant wait to go shopping with my daughter for hers. She does have her own ideas so I dont think we will choose anything I like but I love looking at all prom pics to get ideas!

Edited at 10:16 PM.
Sandra & co is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 17, 09:02 PM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
I love seeing all these prom pics, it was my daughters prom exactly 2 years ago .

My sons next year so looking forward to that .
daytonababe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 17, 09:35 PM  
Link to this Post
sharlu
slightly serious Dibber

Did someone say...Prom!

My beautiful daughter ready for Prom tonight. Hope she has a lovely time ❤

Edited at 09:42 PM.
sharlu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 17, 09:39 PM  
Link to this Post
The Bobbo's
Very Serious Dibber

Hmmm...daughter's prom last year - she looked beautiful. Yesterday, I get the news that she is going to her boyfriend's prom and needs a new dress. Again? I was looking forward to next year when it's my youngest's prom, now I get to pay twice...hmmmm...
Old 26 May 17, 09:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Imagineer

Originally Posted by sharlu View Post
My beautiful daughter ready for Prom tonight. Hope she has a lovely time ❤
I can't see your photo - can anyone else see it?
1972 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List