Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 20 May 21, 10:34 AM  
Link to this Post
kizzy
Trying for More Ears

Tui 2022 deals

Anyone know when Tui are likely to update their website for the new deals out today. Desperately waiting to book for 2022.
kizzy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 21, 01:39 PM  
Link to this Post
jim jehosofat
Imagineer

If my memory serves me well, I think that in the past TUI have not always offered these deals.
jim jehosofat is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 21, 02:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Big Belle
Imagineer

I had the same problem but went into Hayes Travel this morning and they made a call and got me a quote. Coronado Springs here we come! ...

DLP New Year 1993, May 05, Mar 07, Jan17 and Sept 22
Orlando 1986, 1991, 1994, 2008, 2012, 2015, 2017 & 2023
Big Belle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 21, 02:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Beana10
Proud to wear my Ears

Tui have the deals on now for the disney dining credit and the $200 gift card. However I have noticed that certain room types are excluded from the offer.
Beana10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 21, 02:41 PM  
Link to this Post
stu1901
slightly serious Dibber

I still can’t see any info about it on the TUI site, are you able to link to it please?
Old 23 May 21, 01:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Chrissymickey
I want to go now!

I've been messaged by Tui , they said they are doing this offer but not live on site yet
Chrissymickey is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 21, 03:16 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireDad
New Poster (4)

Long time lurker, first time poster. We'd originally booked with Tui before the deals came out. 'Aug 2022 All-star Movies but no park tickets' (it was our cancelled 2021 non-Disney holiday that we moved, so it was before offers came out).

Anyway, I went on to add park tickets to the booking yesterday, not expecting to get the dining credit as we'd already booked and noticed that '14 for 7 day Ultimate ticket with dining credit' was available, but when I tried to add it I got an error.

Wife called them today and they allowed us to cancel and rebook onto the same holiday but with the ultimate ticket and dining credit, and transfer all our payments.

I guess it's because it was a cancelled holiday that we had to rebook that they allowed to do that? But anyway, if you go on there now you should be able to select park tickets as part of your holiday and pick the one with dining credit.
YorkshireDad is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 21, 09:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Chrissymickey
I want to go now!

Does it include the free disney spending money as well ?
Chrissymickey is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 21, 09:56 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireDad
New Poster (4)

Originally Posted by Chrissymickey View Post
Does it include the free disney spending money as well ?
Unsure but I guess so - it's Disney providing the offer after all. Best to give them a call. They're super busy but if you start ringing 2 minutes before lines open it takes that long to get through the IVR so you hit the front of the queue.
YorkshireDad is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 21, 11:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Loosecannon
Earning More Ears

Originally Posted by YorkshireDad View Post
Unsure but I guess so - it's Disney providing the offer after all. Best to give them a call. They're super busy but if you start ringing 2 minutes before lines open it takes that long to get through the IVR so you hit the front of the queue.
I tried that today... 90 minutes later I got through. Managed to move the hols from October to July, but then they somehow managed to put normal tickets on, not the ones with Dining credit.

Then managed to finally get through to the web chat where the chap apparently manages to sort it, but guess what, he doesn’t!

Got through a second time to the web chat to be told they don’t have it as an option and can’t help me. Sigh.

And then back on hold for over an hour before beIng cut off as out of hours now.

Absolute **** show, and had enough of TUI for what should be a very simple thing!
Loosecannon is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List