Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 20 Dec 21, 11:59 AM  
Link to this Post
lcm23
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Pumpkin Pie View Post
To those who walk every day do you walk in the rain or really windy days etc. There will be many days in January/February when I will look out the window and think there is no way am I going out in that! I live in Scotland.
I didn't used to but yes I do now. I just put on my big coat and wrap up and go for it. I always feel better once I get back in for getting out and doing it. It's actually quite invigorating. I live in Yorkshire so although probably not as extreme weather as Scotland, it's still not the best weather here at times!
lcm23 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Dec 21, 12:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Pumpkin Pie
Imagineer

Well I have to confess I live in Edinburgh and not the remote Highlands! I like the idea of the indoor walking video. I will investigate.
Pumpkin Pie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Dec 21, 12:10 PM  
Link to this Post
inky1
Imagineer

I walk twice a day most days as DH has bad knees and we have a dog.
I don’t mind wet windy or cold as long I’m wrapped up enough .
Quite like it really now be I come to think about it .
inky1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Dec 21, 07:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Alien
Imagineer

I think this is going to be my plan, I will set up habit tracking app with the 10

For the next few days until Monday, just daily outdoor walk and try to be sensible will do. I am going to change/add things - I want to plan more family days out, meeting friends more often, maybe try meditation again but at the begging this is enough

And my habit app set up, first 7 key and 3 bonus

Edited at 08:00 AM.
Alien is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Dec 21, 08:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Princess Ariel
Imagineer

To those who walk every day do you walk in the rain or really windy days etc. There will be many days in January/February when I will look out the window and think there is no way am I going out in that! I live in Scotland.
We used to be the same…that’s why we got a dog! We have to go out in all weathers now lol 😂
Princess Ariel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Dec 21, 09:04 AM  
Link to this Post
TinselAngel
Imagineer

TinselAngel's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Hi all - for those considering Mediterranean style eating I highly recommend the recipe books that accompany Dr Michael Mosley’s Fast 800 and Blood Sugar diets. The food is yummy, mostly fast and generally easy to do with simple, common ingredients

POFQ Dec 2006, Mar 2008, Oct 2009, Oct 2014
Dibb Villas : Mar 2009, Aug 2009, Xmas 2009 Dec 2010, Oct 2011, July 2013, July 2014, Xmas 2014, July 2015, Aug 2017, Jan 2018, Oct 18, OKW:Summer 2012, Beach Club:Oct 2015,July 2017. AKL:Oct 2019
TinselAngel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Dec 21, 04:29 PM  
Link to this Post
sky13
Imagineer

I got a treadmill this year. It's been great for me as I can go for a run or walk on the treadmill when it's rainy or dark outside!

I also got really used to watching Netflix/Disney+ on my iPad while I'm on the treadmill, so I really don't get bored at all when I'm running/walking...
Old 22 Dec 21, 08:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Alien
Imagineer

Made few healthish treats. Chris Homsworth peanutbutter cookies (170 calorie each) and Gordon Ramsay's cacao energy balls - have not calculated them yet. They aren't low calorie but I find one of them satisfies better and doesn't make me want to have 20 - as normal cookies can
Alien is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Dec 21, 07:00 AM  
Link to this Post
Alien
Imagineer

Next two days I have only two goals, other than enjoy my time

Outdoor walk, even if it's only 20 minutes.
No news, I don't need to know the daily covid figures.

Have a happy Christmas & Holidays! I will be back finishing off my plan next week
Old 24 Dec 21, 07:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

For anyone who doesn’t want to walk in the rain, I like this guy.👍🏻
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List