Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 29 Jun 22, 04:55 PM  
Link to this Post
pinkbelle
Imagineer

Originally Posted by 1972 View Post
I am so glad that you had such a lovely time and enjoyed the cruise.

Did you like the ship? We sailed on the Regal last year for a mini break and really enjoyed it.

It certainly seems like it was after the jubilee weekend that things started to soar again.
Yes, I love the Sky, prefer it to the Regal, prefer the colour palette, I know I would like the Enchanted more than both as it has Crooners back!
pinkbelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 22, 11:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Omega1 View Post
If anyone is interested, I’ve started to upload my trip report for our recent North Cape of Norway cruise on the Sky Princess - we have decent 4G here in Olden but then it’s patchy ship’s WiFi, so I’ll see how it goes!🤞

Your trip report is great - thank you for sharing.
1972 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jul 22, 11:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Imagineer

If anyone is interested, I’ve started to upload my trip report for our recent North Cape of Norway cruise on the Sky Princess - we have decent 4G here in Olden but then it’s patchy ship’s WiFi, so I’ll see how it goes!🤞
Hope your cruise is still going well.
1972 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 22, 06:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Omega1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by 1972 View Post
Hope your cruise is still going well.
It is thanks. Tomorrow is our final port, Reykjavik and then it’s three sea days back to Southampton. It has been a fantastic trip and we’ve managed to stay Covid free (so far). The crew work incredibly hard under difficult
circumstances at times. Princess are still recovering after their ‘pause’ in sailing, so some things aren’t back to where they used to be - maybe they never will, all cruise lines are having to recover the huge losses made over the past couple of years. Thanks for asking.
Omega1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 22, 08:55 PM  
Link to this Post
pinkbelle
Imagineer

Glad you are enjoying yourself and are still healthy, hopefully my next door neighbours are enjoying it too.

I thought the staff were outstanding, some of the best we have sailed with.

Is Good Spirits operating as Good Spirits now? Was disappointing to find it as a general overspill bar area on our last cruise.
pinkbelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 22, 09:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Beth_Disney
Imagineer

We’re on Enchanted Princess on 5th August. 7 nights, Spain and France. We’re on a P&O cruise in October so my husband bought 100 shares at just over £7 each for the OBC. I’ve got some little ducks that I’ll attach a message to and hide them around the ship.

I saw a previous comment about ordering drinks to your balcony with the medallion. Silly question alert but will the waiter open your cabin door or will you go to answer the door? I wouldn’t want to miss my cocktail if I have headphones in!
Beth_Disney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 22, 11:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Omega1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by pinkbelle View Post
Glad you are enjoying yourself and are still healthy, hopefully my next door neighbours are enjoying it too.

I thought the staff were outstanding, some of the best we have sailed with.

Is Good Spirits operating as Good Spirits now? Was disappointing to find it as a general overspill bar area on our last cruise.
Thanks. Good Spirits just seems to be a general bar at the moment, not the full cocktail razzmatazz.
Omega1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 22, 07:31 AM  
Link to this Post
pinkbelle
Imagineer

Thanks. Good Spirits just seems to be a general bar at the moment, not the full cocktail razzmatazz.
That’s a shame
Old 5 Jul 22, 07:34 AM  
Link to this Post
pinkbelle
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Beth_Disney View Post
We’re on Enchanted Princess on 5th August. 7 nights, Spain and France. We’re on a P&O cruise in October so my husband bought 100 shares at just over £7 each for the OBC. I’ve got some little ducks that I’ll attach a message to and hide them around the ship.

I saw a previous comment about ordering drinks to your balcony with the medallion. Silly question alert but will the waiter open your cabin door or will you go to answer the door? I wouldn’t want to miss my cocktail if I have headphones in!
You would need to open your door, they just knock.

Have you submitted your request for shareholders OBC, processing times a bit hit and miss at the moment.
Old 5 Jul 22, 08:57 AM  
Link to this Post
JAF
Imagineer

Originally Posted by pinkbelle View Post
You would need to open your door, they just knock.

Have you submitted your request for shareholders OBC, processing times a bit hit and miss at the moment.
We submitted our shareholder request early last month for our cruise next month and it is still not allocated - have just sent a chaser as it used to take much less time to show.
JAF is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List