Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 29 Jan 22, 10:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Cinderellas View Post
You have a $12 dollar limit and pay the difference, although there aren’t many drinks over that price 😄
Thank you. That is a really good deal isn’t it. P & O drinks package was really poor. Anything over the limit all you got was a 20% reduction.

Had another look at menus. It does just seem to be a few Champagne cocktails over the limit. Not much excluded at all.

Edited at 10:28 AM.
Smilesonfaces is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jan 22, 11:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Omega1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by catlady View Post
We've got a caribbean 14 night one booked in November, sailing out of New York and into Florida on the new Enchanted ship! 😀 Just me and hubby... at the moment, although my adult kids are keen to join us! 🤣
Haha, we’re on that cruise as well, along with the next cruise (10 day Caribbean) as a b2b. We booked them on the Sky last October.
I tested positive on Thursday so can’t go on the Iona cruise which leaves today, so we’ve gone a bit mad and booked a few more cruises in compensation!
We’re on the Sky in April to France/Spain/Portugal, then doing a b2b Norway North Cape and Iceland in June (Sky), a British Isles cruise carried forward from last year in August (Emerald) and then the NY/Caribbean in November (Enchanted).
We’ve had Carnival shares for about 11 years, paid £19 per share but had thousands of $ in obc over the years plus we used to get about £36 each quarter in dividends. One of the best investments we ever made!😂
There are some great deals on BI cruises in May (£459 for 12 nights) but we’ve no time left to go!
Omega1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jan 22, 04:55 PM  
Link to this Post
FloridaAnn & Co
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Ladyshopper View Post
Happy New Year!

I managed to get them when they were £11.69 a share. I think they were probably lower than this at some point early on in the pandemic, but since buying them, they've been anywhere between £13.50 and £15.00 ish, so I'm more than happy with the price we paid.

We got friendly with a lovely couple on our 2 week cruise in October. They bought Princess shares a long time ago and had paid £44 a share!
Thanks for the information I will definitely check into it more throughly!
Old 29 Jan 22, 04:56 PM  
Link to this Post
FloridaAnn & Co
Imagineer

It looks amazing 😍!

We were meant to be on it in November 2020, when it had just been launched, so very pleased we have re-booked and finally (hopefully! ) get to go 😁!
It does look amazing! Look forward to hearing all about it 😀
Old 29 Jan 22, 04:58 PM  
Link to this Post
FloridaAnn & Co
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Smilesonfaces View Post
Western Europe on Sky Princess in September.
I have been reading the thread the thread of hints and tips from last year so it will be great to read some new ones !
Loved Sky Princess last year although it was only for3 nights.
Old 29 Jan 22, 05:00 PM  
Link to this Post
FloridaAnn & Co
Imagineer

That’s great to hear that the medallion works well after reading a few comments on another site ! Can’t wait to order cocktails straight to my balcony !
The idea of the medallion was one of my main reasons for going with Princess and the fabulous all inclusive deal !
Gotta love a cocktail 🍹
Old 29 Jan 22, 05:01 PM  
Link to this Post
FloridaAnn & Co
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MrsBC View Post
We're booked on Enchanted - we fly out 7 weeks tomorrow. 10 night Southern Caribbean. We've only cruised with Princess once, but really enjoyed it, can't wait to be on the gorgeous new ship in the sun.
Wow the time will fly by!
Have a great trip and tell us all about it on your return😀🍹
Old 29 Jan 22, 05:03 PM  
Link to this Post
FloridaAnn & Co
Imagineer

Thank you both! 😃. So looking forward to it, some interesting islands that we haven't been to. 😍. Followed by a week in Disney. Perfect! 🤩

A cruise AND Disney! My idea of heaven
Old 29 Jan 22, 05:05 PM  
Link to this Post
FloridaAnn & Co
Imagineer

Originally Posted by LRMD View Post
Sky Princess to the Fjords 23 April, we did a seacation back in the summer and booked the fjords trip onboard! Must have liked it as never done that on a cruise before! Loved the food, drink, medallion app, music!
Sounds like a great trip to the Fjords! How long did you go for?
Old 29 Jan 22, 05:06 PM  
Link to this Post
FloridaAnn & Co
Imagineer

For those who have been on a Princess cruise already could I please check about the drinks package. I have read a bit of conflicting information !
What is the drinks price limit on the package please ? If I bought a drink over the limit is the full amount charged or just the amount over the limit ? I am looking at menus already and I don’t go until September
Thank you.
Did the same myself with the menus🍸🍽