Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 29 Jan 22, 05:17 PM  
Link to this Post
pinkbelle
Imagineer

I’m off on Sky to Scandinavia in May, a lovely cruise we have done before, but I feel a little disappointed to be missing the Jubilee celebrations here at home.

It’s lovely to read about everyone getting excited for this years upcoming cruises 😀
pinkbelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jan 22, 05:44 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsBC
VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 11
Restaurant Reviews: 50

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by FloridaAnn & Co View Post
Wow the time will fly by!
Have a great trip and tell us all about it on your return😀🍹
I've decided to do a trip report for it. It may turn out to be a photo trip report, but I like looking back on them. Pre Trippie done already
DCL Magic, DCL Wish
BOOKED - Beach Club Villas Sept '24, Disney Treasure Sept '25
TRIP REPORT INDEX
www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835984
MrsBC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jan 22, 06:04 PM  
Link to this Post
pinkbelle
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MrsBC View Post
I've decided to do a trip report for it. It may turn out to be a photo trip report, but I like looking back on them. Pre Trippie done already
I’ll look forward to reading it. The Southern Caribbean it’s a great cruise, although we’ve not done it for over 10 years! Was shocked when I realised how long ago it was.
Do they still do the Sugar train in St Kitts?
pinkbelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jan 22, 06:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Hil
VIP Dibber

We have a Scandinavia / Russia cruise on Enchanted booked for May. First time with Princess!

Looking forward to it, but still not counting on it actually happening as we've had so many cancellations etc in the past couple of years, like everyone else.

Interested in reading about the OBC for being a shareholder - can this be added retrospectively? If we bought the shares now, would we get recognition for a cruise already booked?
Hil is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jan 22, 06:21 PM  
Link to this Post
pinkbelle
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Hil View Post
We have a Scandinavia / Russia cruise on Enchanted booked for May. First time with Princess!

Looking forward to it, but still not counting on it actually happening as we've had so many cancellations etc in the past couple of years, like everyone else.

Interested in reading about the OBC for being a shareholder - can this be added retrospectively? If we bought the shares now, would we get recognition for a cruise already booked?
Yes, you apply for the OBC after final payment
Old 29 Jan 22, 06:27 PM  
Link to this Post
pinkbelle
Imagineer

carnivalcorp/static-...c-684647e6129f

It’s a perk that is agreed annually at the AGM.
We held shares for many years bought, at £12 sold majority in 2018 at £46. We received more than our original investment back in OBC and yearly dividends when times were good.
Personally I’ve not been tempted to reinvest yet but I do keep watching the market.
Old 29 Jan 22, 06:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Omega1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by pinkbelle View Post
I’ll look forward to reading it. The Southern Caribbean it’s a great cruise, although we’ve not done it for over 10 years! Was shocked when I realised how long ago it was.
Do they still do the Sugar train in St Kitts?
Yes, the sugar train is still offered as an excursion on St Kitts.
Omega1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jan 22, 08:43 PM  
Link to this Post
JSP
Imagineer

We have a 14 night Baltic cruise in May, a 14 night midnight sun one in June and we’ve also booked a 28 day Hawaii and South Pacific one next March followed by a Mexico riviera one straight after - those two are to celebrate big birthdays for both of us, 40 years of marriage and hubbys early retirement, should have been last year but covid spoiled that!
All are with Princess
Old 29 Jan 22, 10:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Omega1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by JSP View Post
We have a 14 night Baltic cruise in May, a 14 night midnight sun one in June and we’ve also booked a 28 day Hawaii and South Pacific one next March followed by a Mexico riviera one straight after - those two are to celebrate big birthdays for both of us, 40 years of marriage and hubbys early retirement, should have been last year but covid spoiled that!
All are with Princess
We’re also on the Land of the Midnight Sun cruise in June. We were also booked on the 28 day South Pacific but decided to cancel when Bora Bora was taken off the itinerary.☹️ Now rethinking our 2023 plans.🤔

Edited at 10:14 PM.
Omega1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jan 22, 12:51 AM  
Link to this Post
JSP
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Omega1 View Post
We’re also on the Land of the Midnight Sun cruise in June. We were also booked on the 28 day South Pacific but decided to cancel when Bora Bora was taken off the itinerary.☹️ Now rethinking our 2023 plans.🤔
Yeah Bora Bora isn’t accepting the larger cruise ships anymore which is fair enough
Everywhere around there is stunning though and I’m definitely not complaining at more time in Tahiti, we are still very happy to keep this one booked
I’ve done the midnight sun cruise once before about 3 years ago and it was amazing, we actually booked an inside this time as no little to no darkness for days on end had us needing matchsticks to keep our eyes open in the daytime lol.