Notices

Old 5 Mar 22, 11:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Originally Posted by jojo_3596 View Post
Yes, the planning is the best part! In a bit of a lull at the minute. Next official ‘planning’ will be at 60 days out when we can make our Disney ADRs- though tbh only likely to make one or two and mostly do QS when we are at Disney.
I’ve moved onto ‘shopping’ at the mo- Looking forward to a trip to Bath and Bodyworks- ( dh and kids can’t wait- obvs, I’ve told them they can wait in the car…) Also waiting to see what new Dooney and Bourke collection is released before we travel. After a new handbag to take round the parks. Also will be after some of the wax melts you can get in Target/ Walmart. Been getting in the mood with my new ‘Beaches and Cream’ Adam Hattan candle.
Have you had a look at the Harvey’s bags? I ordered one from there yesterday and got it sent to Angelbabe to pick up in July.
Old 21 Apr 22, 02:40 AM  
Link to this Post
jojo_3596
Imagineer

So, bit of an unexpected update (2 weeks ago I wouldn’t have expected to be writing this). We’ve amended our Disney accom from CBR to the Poly! I can’t quite believe it myself! This came about after we were on holiday for a week all inclusive in Turkey last week.
The 5 of us were split over 2 adjoining rooms, and after 1 night of this realised that in no way would the CBR rooms be big enough for us ( teenagers- grrr).
Started to look at options and decided we definitely wanted to stay in the Disney bubble as it will likely be the last time ( it always is isn’t it? &#128540 options initially were family suite at AOA, Fort Wilderness cabins, or 2 bed villa at Saratoga springs. The SSR villa was by far the best option in terms of space, but of course well over budget so got vetoed pretty quickly. A standard room at the poly was available, so just for fun I had a look at the price. It’s completely my bucket last resort so I always look but never really consider due to the price. However, after lots of You Tube vlogs and sums- we decided to go for it. YOLO after all, and who needs to eat anyway? Booking amended yesterday and we were able to retain the dining credit and $200 gift card. We’ve kept the genie plus for now but might decide to bin that- currently I’m still thinking we’d prefer to have it. I’m sooooo excited!
Endless Summer 2023
jojo_3596 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 22, 09:40 AM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Love the atmosphere of the Poly , nice choice , who needs to eat anyway
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List