Link to this Post
FindingMerida
Apprentice Imagineer

FindingMerida's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Helen!
How lovely to see you kids so grown up! You all look fabulous (scrubbed up for cruise or not!) and I'm so happy to see you are heading back to Florida.

We will be there at the same time (fingers crossed, the covid anxiety is real this week) but are at Disney so our paths won't cross unfortunately.

Sending you you strong positive vibes that tests are negative, flights are on time and family harmony is in abundance!

Debs xx
May 2016 - DLP Newport Bay Club Oct 2016 - DIBB Villa, BLT
Jun 2017 - DIBB Villa, HRH, AKV
Mar 2018 - DLP Magic Circus Jun 2018 - DCL Magic 7 Day Med
Sep 2018 - DLP 36K Challenge Nov 2018 - DLP Sequoia Lodge at Christmas
Apr 2019 - DIBB Villa, AKV, BLT
Sep 2019 - DLP 36K Challenge
Oct 2019 - DCL Fantasy 7 day Western Caribbean
Sep 2020 - DLP 36K Challenge

Edited at 11:03 AM.
FindingMerida is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Mar 22, 09:59 AM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Really looking forward to following along Helen. Currently my first thing to do of a morning is bloody Wordle, but when your report goes live, that will replace it, I love having the report there waiting in the morning (no pressure! )

I couldn't cope with the testing before going, so I'm not brave enough to book anything until that all stops. I was nervous enough when DS had to test before going on a school trip to Jersey - then they changed the rules a week or so before he went, and the test was no longer needed. The relief was immense! But... you will all be fine, we're all counting on it !
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Mar 22, 10:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Twinklestar1
VIP Dibber

Twinklestar1's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I love reading your trip reports Helen. Can’t wait to read along!
Old 24 Mar 22, 12:16 PM  
Link to this Post
jemett
Imagineer

Mobile

Really looking forward to reading all about your trip.
I’ve enjoyed all your trip reports.

EMMA
jemett is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Mar 22, 12:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Rob & Jan
Being a bit Goofy

Helen, I love your trip reports, really looking forward to daily updates, have a fabulous time.
Rob & Jan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Mar 22, 07:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Inky
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Can’t wait to read Helen x Have a fabulous holiday x
Inky is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Mar 22, 09:15 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Helen I’m absolutely thrilled that another of your “live” reports it’s almost upon us
As always you have a well planned trip , I love that you will still be getting an AMI fix too
I can’t wait for your second week though as we have Steve’s villa booked for next year (cancelled 2020 & 2021 ) and sadly due to personal circumstances we had to change this years also , so next year it is for us ! Steve has been very patient and understanding and so helpful 👍🏻

I hope you get a little more energy back before you travel 🙏🏻
Emma x

Edited at 09:17 PM.
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Mar 22, 09:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlandoguy
Imagineer

Very much looking forward to your TR, have been an avid reader of your previous one and enjoy them very much
Orlandoguy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Mar 22, 10:08 PM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

Oh my goodness - the kids are ALL grown up. That photo of your old trip with them, love it. You all look very glamorous on your cruise, beautiful family.

Your plans sounds great. The chilled week at the villa will be exactly what you need after universal.

I feel the same about covid but trying not to really think about it. After 1 trip into the office last week (in months and months) 4/6 of my colleagues in that day managed to come home with it, how I’ve avoided it I have no idea. That’s me not going back in again until after Florida

Well done to Hannah for her nursing, what an incredible profession. And thank you for what you’ve done during covid - I bet there’s a lot of people that would have shied away from that kind of work.

Hope you are more recovered by next month. Can’t wait to follow along xx
sheluk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Mar 22, 10:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

I love your live reports Helen, so very much looking forward to this one. It's so good to see people getting off on their holidays again - we're not far behind you in May.

Such a worry with the Covid testing - I'm sure it will all be fine. I hope you start to feel better soon too.

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List