Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 18 Apr 22, 08:40 AM  
Link to this Post
PoohBears#1fan
Imagineer

Originally Posted by KScosmos View Post
Likewise, booked for our first ever Cruise for 2nd-5th December, managed to snag one of the aft staterooms with extended verandah, so can't wait!
That’s our cruise also 😊

We have a mid ship with the larger, bulbous verandah on starboard side. Very much looking forward to it.

Are you on the FB group? It’s very quiet compared to the other DCL sailing groups I’ve been in.

Wild Africa Trek photo report

PoohBears#1fan is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 22, 09:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Twentyyears
VIP Dibber

We are not sailing on the Wish until May next year, 4 night, but we can’t wait for a new experience. And we are on the Magic d dip next week and then 7n Fantasy in Sept.

Edited at 11:06 PM.
Twentyyears is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 22, 06:50 PM  
Link to this Post
rylisal
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Twentyyears View Post
We are not sailing on the Sish until May next year, 4 night, but we can’t wait for a new experience. And we are on the Magic d dip next week and then 7n Fantasy in Sept.
Wow. That's a lot of Disney Cruises ~ lucky you! 😍
Miami 1991(honeymoon!),Quality Inn Int Dv 1992,Buenaventura lakes Villa 1993,Quality Inn Int Dv 1995,Quality Inn Int dv 1997,Days Inn Lakeside 2000,Masters Inn Maingate 2002,Ramada Plaza MGate 2004, Liki Tiki Feb 2007 & Disney Wonder Cruise,DLP Feb '08,Terre Verde,DCL & Indian Shores Oct '08,Canada Aug09,June/July '10 CP & RPR, Feb/Mar '14 Mystic Dunes, Unversals RPR & POR, June/July '16 Florida road trip Sept '18 DLP!
rylisal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 22, 11:20 AM  
Link to this Post
jonsgirl80
Imagineer

We're also booked on the sailing for August 29th - still on the fence about it at the moment though the ship does look amazing.
jonsgirl80 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 22, 12:26 AM  
Link to this Post
SoraX17
Helping Mickey

Originally Posted by MrsBC View Post
We're on the Sept 20th HOTHS cruise - at the start of our Florida trip
We're just home from a cruise on Enchanted Princess which is also brand new - a gorgeous ship and they have an updated equivalent of Magic Bands for everything.

Mistype ! We sail on 19th
My daughter and I are on this Cruise too
SoraX17 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 22, 02:43 AM  
Link to this Post
DonnaD
Imagineer

Not us but each of my daughters has a friend with a family member who works for DCL (office staff not on the ships). They are both going on a pre inaugural voyage for staff only for a ridiculously low price. The crew will be sorting out service issues I am sure but I am still very jealous.

My daughters think I should get a job with DCL immediately.
Old 17 May 22, 10:49 AM  
Link to this Post
akhurstf1
VIP Dibber

We're booked on the 4-night cruise on the Wish on the 12th of June 2023. We'll be celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary while at Castaway Cay.

We'll be going to WDW before and after the cruise and hoping one of those stays is at the Grand Floridian
Old 17 May 22, 09:20 PM  
Link to this Post
KazJ
VIP Dibber

We've booked the Wish for August '23 so have a long time to wait now. I'm hoping that you all come back and post trip reports, hints and tips etc so I can be as prepared as possible bearing in mind that this will be our first ever cruise!
KazJ is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 22, 10:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Majik
slightly serious Dibber

Had a long email yesterday for both our Disney Cruises, Wish and Magic about testing before the cruises.

Beautiful views from our 3 bedroom villa at
Hunters Creek
www.villas4orlandoflorida.com

http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/villa-search.php?a=405
Majik is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 22, 01:06 PM  
Link to this Post
rylisal
Imagineer

Yes I did too. Was really hoping it would be all over by time we cruise!
We've got a 1 year old with us so need to find somewhere in Orlando to get her tested pre cruise! 🙄
Miami 1991(honeymoon!),Quality Inn Int Dv 1992,Buenaventura lakes Villa 1993,Quality Inn Int Dv 1995,Quality Inn Int dv 1997,Days Inn Lakeside 2000,Masters Inn Maingate 2002,Ramada Plaza MGate 2004, Liki Tiki Feb 2007 & Disney Wonder Cruise,DLP Feb '08,Terre Verde,DCL & Indian Shores Oct '08,Canada Aug09,June/July '10 CP & RPR, Feb/Mar '14 Mystic Dunes, Unversals RPR & POR, June/July '16 Florida road trip Sept '18 DLP!
rylisal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List