Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 23 Jan 21, 07:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Moorlandman
Imagineer

Moorlandman's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Everything looks a bargain compared to Disney ticket prices😀

SW & BG have the best coasters in Florida. Definitely worth a visit
Moorlandman is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 21, 08:59 PM  
Link to this Post
captain-codeye
Imagineer

captain-codeye's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I would say without a doubt BG is my favourite park in Florida, I always think the DC non swim ultimate ticket is the best value around, I paid £105 each for our December trip in the Black Friday sales.
captain-codeye is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 21, 01:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Loobylou_82
Imagineer

I agree with all above. Definitely go for it. It is really good value for money.
Loobylou_82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 21, 07:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Fraser789
Very Serious Dibber

Yea it's good value! We usually get the Discovery cove ultimate ticket which includes those parks too.

We are going in September and only doing all the Seaworld parks and the Universal parks. We don't find Disney very good value for money anymore.

Aquatica used to be my favourite water park in Orlando it's a great day, but now Volcano Bay has opened that's taken the top spot for me.

Busch Gardens is always one of my favourite days out I love it there. Seaworld went downhill in around 2014 but the last couple of years they've added some brilliant rides it's well worth the visit again.

If you've never been to Discovery Cove I would recommend that ticket as it's not much more in price and it includes all the other parks and free parking too.
Fraser789 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 21, 01:50 PM  
Link to this Post
lizzie145
Imagineer

I think SeaWorld is a love or hate park. For me it has some fantastic coasters which I ride more than once . when I want to chill after a drink or snack I view the animals though I am not bothered about the big shows.

Busch Gardens is also a favourite though haven't been since 2007 as don't drive over there but I would rather spend my time at those two along with universal.

Discovery Cove, its lovely but on my own and the fact that I don't really like water or swimming it isn't on my list.

I will be going to BG in williamsburg in June ( fingers crossed)
Old 24 Jan 21, 02:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Andy C
Imagineer

Aquatica is great. I now rate Volcano Bay just above it, but I rate Aquatica quite a bit above either of the Disney waterparks.

If you like coasters, SeaWorld and Busch Gardens are fantastic. They're great even without them, to be honest, but for a coaster fan, there's an awful lot there. We usually do one day at each of them, but I can see two days being easy to fill at either park.
Andy C is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 21, 02:11 PM  
Link to this Post
fletchie148
Imagineer

We love Aquatica, and with the free parking offer go several times and really enjoy it a lot
2000 - Disney All Star Movies 2000 - 2007 - Quality Inn International. 2005 - Quality Inn Suites 2008 - The Fountains 2009 - Orange Lake 2010, 2011, 2014, 2015 and 2016. Vista Cay 2017. The Grove Resort & Spa 2018
Majorca - Tonga Towers 2019. Orange Lake 2020 - never happened. Orange Lake 2022. Orange Lake 2023. Voco Dubai 2024
fletchie148 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 21, 03:09 PM  
Link to this Post
princess allie
VIP Dibber

SeaWorld also offer some very good annual pass prices too, in fact, barely higher than the 14 day tickets. If you can manage to fit in two summer holidays, one a little later in the year and the following year earlier, you can get two trips out of them for a tiny outlay. We bought SW annual passes for our trip in feb last year, with the intention of using them again last summer. Although that obviously didn’t work out, the passes were still a bargain as I had a gold pass and took my son and his girlfriend in for free as one of my perks. We have also stretched out the Universal annual passes in a similar way. We used them one summer for the last week of august (did SW during the first week) and then the following summer we went to Universal the first week of our holiday. You must check block out dates though, as obviously that an impact on if this works or not.

1998 Villa in Kissimmee 2009 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2011 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2014 Villa Lake Berkeley 2016 Villa Bass Lakes 2017 Villa on Solana and Vero Beach 2018 Villa on Highlands Reserve and St Pete Beach 2019 SLC, Cabana Bay, Highlands Reserve & Coronado Springs, 2020 Feb half term villa chilling. 2022 villa on Calabay Park and a trip Clearwater beach. 2023 Orlando and Clearwater
princess allie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 21, 04:04 PM  
Link to this Post
ClareO
slightly serious Dibber

ClareO's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 4
We did this in 2019 and really enjoyed the slower pace. We stayed at the Rennaisance over the road to SW which gave us easy access. I did miss the other parks a bit but cost wise it was this or not going and we were all glad we went ☺️ We just looked at it as saving the other parks for another time.
Also- it seems if you purchase DC ticket you do not need to book park reservations which gives you more flexibility.
ClareO is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 21, 07:41 PM  
Link to this Post
itz_baseline
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by ClareO View Post
Also- it seems if you purchase DC ticket you do not need to book park reservations which gives you more flexibility.
Great tip. I didn’t realise this, but I’ve checked and indeed if you have a DC ticket you don’t have to make reservations for BG, SW or aquatica.
itz_baseline is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List