Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 3 Feb 20, 03:03 AM  
Link to this Post
kenco
Animal Kingdom Lodge Guest

Early July 2021 Booking Advice

We have done Orlando Disney lots in the past, booking flights/car hire/hotel separately for best value.

We used to have to go in August, but as DD will be have finished her last year at school we are looking to go early July for 14N (+ maybe an extra couple of cheeky nights extra).

I spent hours in the past looking for best flights (direct or indirect) as the savings in August can be massive by getting the best deal.

The thing is I am not sure how to tackle the flights in early July outside of the school holiday period.

I have obtained a Virgin Fly-drive price for early July 2021 14N 3Adults+1child with intermediate SUV car hire (basic ins). Direct Man to MCO for £3447 (£862 each).

Anyone think this is good? or would I easily beat it 11months out?

We are happy to go indirect, but rather direct, as I've messed my lot about on previous hols by convoluted indirect flights due to the large savings in August. The savings would have to be significant...

Advice much appreciated. thanks
kenco is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Feb 20, 03:50 AM  
Link to this Post
kenco

Having had a look through threads and a few searches online for flights for around the 5th July 2020 (as 2021 aren't released yet).

I reckon between £400-£450 direct is do-able.
kenco is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Feb 20, 12:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Wizz
Getting Excited

Mobile

We are looking to travel from the 10th July next year. I’ve priced up with virgin and tui and prices are very high this far out.
I will wait for the scheduled fares to be released at 11mths, pretty confident we can do it cheaper.
Wizz is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Feb 20, 01:20 PM  
Link to this Post
taffs travels
VIP Dibber

Don't rush or panic,leave Brexit settle down,keep having a quick look as there are many companies out there touting for your business,we are going in a few weeks and when we went to pay the final balance saw prices for June 2021,14 nights flight hotel(not Disney)and car rental for £2420 with Tui.
taffs travels is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Feb 20, 11:58 PM  
Link to this Post
kenco

Mobile

Thanks for the advice.

Will see what T-11months brings

Hopefully free DDP will be back on again too!