Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 1 May 14, 05:05 PM  
Link to this Post
BellaBess
Getting Excited

Mobile Cypress Grove

we have settled on hopefully getting married at cypress grove dont know about afters yet but do we book though wedding planner or with Thomas cook, can any one offer advice. ( i'm just scared of booking through planner and something going wrong)
BellaBess is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 14, 06:12 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi I'm getting married at cypress grove on the 2nd of July, we have booked everything through Carrie from destination occasion and she has been fantastic. After we are having our reception at the hard rock hotel who I've booked with direct but any extras we are having Carrie is supplying and works closely with the co-ordinator at the hard rock to make sure everything is right.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 14, 09:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Honey68
Earning My Ears

Another bride to be via Carrie here. We are marrying on 4th August at Cypress Grove, photos with Randy there, then afterwards at several locations. Meal is at Narcossee's, with the day finishing with fireworks on Grand Yacht. The meal and yacht have to be booked direct but everything else via Carrie. She has lots of links with other people/services, we even picked up a small 5 % discount for cars when mentioning her name.
Our 1st holiday abroad involving flying with our 2 children so wanted as much help as we could get. She has been great with all my queries in particular liaising with Lesley for my flowers.
3 months time we will be out there, so suddenly becoming very real.
I think you just need to know there are loads of choices, contact a couple of people if you need to before settling on a provider. At the end of the day everything is very flexible and all suppliers have been able to offer what We would like, to suit us and our day, which is the most important thing for us.
Enjoy your planning
Honey68 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 14, 09:22 PM  
Link to this Post

I can't recommend Carrie enough! She is an amazing lady who can't do enough for you. I'm not one of her brides (sadly) but I do use her parcel delivery service which is second to none.

I hope you book with her, you won't regret it!
Old 1 May 14, 09:30 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsWoody
Very Serious Dibber

We got married at Cypress Grove and went through Carrie. It was great to have someone in the US who would answer any questions I had, I doubt you'd get that going though a travel agent. Happy planning

May 2015 - Planning:Vero beach, 4nt Disney Dream, Dibb Villa @Westridge,WDW Dolphin & RPR Club level
MrsWoody is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 14, 07:17 AM  
Link to this Post
cumbrian lakes
Apprentice Imagineer

Daughter had done everything herself. Marrying at Leu Gardens, Randy is photographer, wedding cake ordered at Publix, Ron is officiant, then GF for reception. She did it all by phone and email.

Carrie did not reply to her emails.

Barbara
cumbrian lakes is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 14, 03:07 PM  
Link to this Post

Carrie hasnt got back to me either!

But I contacted Helen at Elegant Weddings of Orlando and shes an abolsute angel! No question to silly and is on the ball with replies. I am also looking into Cypress Grove via EWO and she has helped me get into contact with a reception venue.

congrats by the way!

xx
Old 3 May 14, 12:12 AM  
Link to this Post

Sorry ladies if I missed emailing you. My in box is currently empty so as far as I know we've responded to everyone. If I can be of any help I'd be happy to do so.

Thanks for all of the kind words. Much appreciated.
Old 3 May 14, 11:45 AM  
Link to this Post
BellaBess
Getting Excited

Mobile

Thank you everyone for all you help and advice my mum booked hers with thomson and had nothing but trouble (which is whats putting me off thomas cook) direct with planners seem best just scared if go bust or something stupid as its 17 months away from our big day xx
BellaBess is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 14, 12:00 PM  
Link to this Post
tnkrbell
Imagineer

tnkrbell's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 5
Guidebook Photos: 13
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Mobile

Another bride who has booked with Carrie. She has been fantastic and when we met her last year she talked us through everything and showed us around cypress grove. We've also booked our reception direct with fulton's but Carrie can book that too if you want.

Ps you'll love cypress grove. When we visited we knew it was the place for us

November Pre Trippie
Our Happily Ever After 29/10/2014 Cypress Grove Estate House Wedding Day Report
2 weeks of offsites/onsites food report
tnkrbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread