Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 26 Jun 20, 09:02 AM  
Link to this Post
disneypars
Imagineer

Mobile

Blue Moon can't seem to get it anywhere.
Old 26 Jun 20, 09:06 AM  
Link to this Post
dee slack
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MsMinervaMouse View Post
Sweetheart cabbage! I need it for DH favourite dinner and I haven’t been able to find it for weeks 😂
OMG I have 4 in my fridge due to problems with ordering / substitutes but have trouble getting savoy cabbage!
Disney Magic 1998*Rocky Mountaineer 2002*Italy 03 *Kenya safari 03*US S'west 04 *Dubai 04*China & Hong Kong 05*Royal Clipper 05*Sth Africa,Swaziland, Zambia,Botswana 06*India 06*Iceland 07*WDW VR 07*Tanzania 11*Japan 12*DCL EBTA 13*HK DL, Angkor Wat Cambodia,Vietnam,Thailand,Singapore 2014* DCL EBPC 14*Galapagos, Machu Picchu 15*DCL Hawaii 15*Australia,Bali 16*Asian parks 17*Alaska & polar bears 18*ABC's & Cuba cruise
dee slack is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 20, 09:09 AM  
Link to this Post
dippiedawnie
Imagineer

Dolmio carbonara sauce. None since lockdown. Now can't get wholewheat tortillas.

WDW too many times to count
DL 1999
Paris 1996
dippiedawnie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 20, 09:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

Of all things tinned sweetcorn and tomato puree tubes have been the things I struggle for, I have been using frozen sweetcorn or corn on cob but sometimes tinned sweetcorn for tuna mayo is quicker but in grand scheme of things I've managed.
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 20, 10:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Dan's Mum
VIP Dibber

We have a weekly delivery from Waitrose and currently online I can't get:

Self Raising Flour
Icing Sugar
Golden Caster Sugar
Glace Cherries
Bourbon Biscuits
Tunnock Dark Chocolate Tea Cakes
Some coffee beans
Saw some Felix cat food out of stock

Interestingly I hear quite frequently that definitely the flour is available in store so it looks like they just aren't putting it as available for online.

Oh & we did struggle with tomato ketchup for a while which I understand was sold out everywhere round here.

Also, Waitrose still have this no more than 6 items from the soft drink aisle so that includes fizzy, squash, tonic water etc which is frustrating especially as I don't believe that they have this restriction in store.

Dee x
Dan's Mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 20, 10:25 AM  
Link to this Post
TheHughesCrew
Imagineer

We’ve struggled for golden caster sugar too.
And barbecue sauce.
Randomly, I struggled to get plain dark chocolate last week too. I usually just buy own brand, but Sainsbury’s and Tesco’s had both run out. Also no bourneville either. Got green and blacks in the end, but was a weird one to struggle with.
Some diluting squash; can always get something, but options are limited.
TheHughesCrew is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 20, 07:34 PM  
Link to this Post
making49
Imagineer

making49's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 7
No flour at all with my online Tesco orders.
Old 26 Jun 20, 09:10 PM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

I managed to get flour last week in Booths and even managed to get the coveted yeast. I was so chuffed!
marypoppins38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 20, 09:44 PM  
Link to this Post
snowbelle
Imagineer

It is so strange we can literally get everything here and our Eastern European shops have always have flour and yeast and Lidl now have it all back in
Our local Sainsbury although not my favourite shop , had loads of squash the other evening DH loves Robinson’s fruit creations and I bought 6 bottles off a shelf of about 30 and it was on offer
Poundstretcher had Bullseye BBQ sauce for 49p the same one I bought in Waitrose for £1:50
It seems like parts of the country are better stocked than others and that is a bit of a weird one
We only had panic buying for a couple of weeks then it seemed people got bored of it
snowbelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 20, 10:48 PM  
Link to this Post
jemett
Imagineer

Mobile

Rubber gloves and dish cloths weird eh!

EMMA
jemett is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List