Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 2 Nov 21, 11:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Crackerx
VIP Dibber

Mobile Heathrow hotel

Hi looking for suggestions for good hotels/gust houses near Heathrow think it’s terminal 3 as flying with virgin don’t mind being further out if they offer a shuttle service. Thanks Mike.
Crackerx is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 21, 11:46 AM  
Link to this Post
halloweenbaby2
VIP Dibber

I've just booked the Bath Rd Premier Inn, I don't see the point in paying over the odds for the hotels close to the airport ( more spends for our holiday ). The only sting is they charge £12 for overnight parking! I'm now looking at Meet & Greet parking for Terminal 3.
halloweenbaby2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 21, 12:01 PM  
Link to this Post
AJ86
Excited about Disney

Premier Inn Bath road is great, and also next door to purple parking if you are using them.

I am booked into the Staybridge Suites along Bath road also. Breakfast is included in the rate so worked out a similar price for my dates.

I have also stayed at the Hilton Garden inn Terminals 2&3. You are connected to terminal 2 which in turn is a 10 min walk to terminal 3. Its a bit more money but great to have no bus rides in the morning.
AJ86 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 21, 12:13 PM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

Bath Rd Premier Inn with Purple parking and free shuttles next door.

You can dump your car with Purple on arrival and use the shuttle next morning.

As good a premier Inn as you will find, with the standard very good quality beds, family rooms, meal deals and also the excellent buffet breakfast at around a tenner with kids eating free.

It has a very nice bar in the large, central atrium for people watching over a bottle of wine also!

You should get a family room for less than £50, sometimes as low as £29. A fortnight parking with Purple should be around £90.

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196

Edited at 12:14 PM.
cornishfrogboy is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 21, 12:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Crackerx
VIP Dibber

Mobile

We are getting a taxi up not parking so can we still use the shuttle service
Crackerx is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 21, 12:36 PM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Crackerx View Post
We are getting a taxi up not parking so can we still use the shuttle service
Nope!

Your choices are..

1. Use the Prem Inn Shuttle and pay.

2. Get a taxi

3. If the service resumes, get the red bus that passes prem inn on its way to Heathrow transportation centre. It used to be free due to an agreement between the airport and the bus company, but not sure if the agreement is to resume.

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196
cornishfrogboy is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 21, 12:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Crackerx
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Brilliant so the premier inn offer a shuttle any idea on cost thanks
Old 2 Nov 21, 01:07 PM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Crackerx View Post
Brilliant so the premier inn offer a shuttle any idea on cost thanks
I am afraid I can’t help with that. I either use the Purple Shuttle or on occasion, the red London Bus.

Old 2 Nov 21, 01:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Elmhurst 5
Apprentice Imagineer

Premier Inn Bath Road - purple parking right next door, you just walk to PI, once you are parked. Next morning, just walk back less than 2 mins and get the shuttle. Simple.
Elmhurst 5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 21, 01:34 PM  
Link to this Post
scouser
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Elmhurst 5 View Post
Premier Inn Bath Road - purple parking right next door, you just walk to PI, once you are parked. Next morning, just walk back less than 2 mins and get the shuttle. Simple.
hi sorry to jump in, i have booked purple parking yesterday for june, can i ask how it went ?