Notices
General Trip Reports Reports that don't fit in to the other categories

Old 17 Feb 21, 06:32 PM  
Link to this Post
AJ86
Excited about Disney

2 Fatties in a Fiat 500 - North Coast 500 - Day 8

Its a nice relaxed start for us today, our flight is at 1140 so we wake up and pop down for some breakfast. I am super surprised to see a propper hotel buffet, as much bacon, eggs and sausage as my heart desires!

Back in the room we tidy up and pack away our final bits and bobs, and check out of the hotel.

Its a super short walk to the Airport, and you have to show your boarding card to staff in order to access the terminal. Check in with Easyjet is again super quick as is security. Inverness Airport isn’t the biggest in the world, but i was surprised to still see a number of flights, including Amsterdam and Ireland.

Boarding soon begins and again having speedy boarding gets us one of the first onboard. The flight is sold out so we have a woman sitting next to us, everyone is well behaved and wears their mask with minimal telling off by the crew. The short hop back to Luton is smooth and painless and we are landing before we know it.

Off the plane our bags are back out quickly and we are on our way.

The ride back home was uneventful and now we were back in our Qashqai it felt massive compared to the little fiat.

We had a great time away, spent a small fortune in the process as hotels, cars, food, petrol wasn’t cheap but glad we did it and got to see what we did.
AJ86 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 21, 01:43 AM  
Link to this Post
anji
VIP Dibber

Great trip! Lovely to read a new report and the scenery was amazing! Thanks for writing.

Index to all trip reports here https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...3#post15913083
Seattle to San Francisco
Road Trip Florida 2017
New England Road Trip 2019
Florida Road Trip 2022
Canada/Pacific NW Road Trip 2022
Cyprus Chill week May 2023
Road Trip California & Arizona 2023
anji is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 21, 08:08 AM  
Link to this Post
caj
VIP Dibber

caj's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

I've really enjoyed reading this. Its made me wonder when we can go! Thank you for sharing.
caj is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 21, 02:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Helen J
Imagineer

Great trip, I've really enjoyed reading it, I love Scotland, we got married there. I can't wait to get back up there, some of the roads can be a bit scary though.
Old 19 Feb 21, 03:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Cutiepie
Imagineer

Lovely trip, thanks for sharing
Cutiepie is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 21, 04:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Borderbairn
Imagineer

Enjoyed your trip report. Thanks for sharing 👍

Southern Dunes 2006 & 2007 Highlands Reserve & Hard Rock Hotel May & Sep 2008 The Sanctuary West Haven 2009 Freedom of the Seas & Doubletree Resort 2010 Highlands Reserve May 2012 Windsor Hills 2014 New York 2016
Borderbairn is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 21, 03:54 PM  
Link to this Post
juliab
Imagineer

juliab's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 16

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 78
Great trip! Thanks for sharing, we are hopefully doing the NC500 this summer so I've really enjoyed reading about your lovely experience.
juliab is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 21, 05:38 PM  
Link to this Post
caj
VIP Dibber

caj's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by juliab View Post
Great trip! Thanks for sharing, we are hopefully doing the NC500 this summer so I've really enjoyed reading about your lovely experience.
I'm glad you found it!
caj is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 21, 09:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaxx
Getting Excited

Great report, thanks. We’re hoping to do this in Sep this year so fingers crossed.
Jaxx is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List