Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 13 Aug 19, 01:39 PM  
Link to this Post
MinnieMermaid
Excited about Disney

cyclops Buying AP at Volcano Bay gate

Hey All!

As the title says we're going to be buying our AP at the gate when we visit Volcano Bay for the first time (I know you can do it online but we've already got physical dollars for them)

I've got two questions - when we get there, how long does it take to purchase the AP and secondly, can we use it immediately to go into Volcano Bay?
MinnieMermaid is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 19, 01:02 AM  
Link to this Post
fredflintstone
Imagineer

fredflintstone's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by MinnieMermaid View Post
Hey All!

As the title says we're going to be buying our AP at the gate when we visit Volcano Bay for the first time (I know you can do it online but we've already got physical dollars for them)

I've got two questions - when we get there, how long does it take to purchase the AP and secondly, can we use it immediately to go into Volcano Bay?
If you buy at the gate you will be able to us them straight away and they don't really take any longer than a normal ticket.

Don't know about VB, but at the other Universal parks the ticket booths can take an hour to get to the front, so if possible try and sort them out before the day or go early.

There is a Universal shop in MCO. Maybe they sell tickets (hopefully someone can confirm), if so you could pick them up when you arrive, although be careful how you slash the cash in an airport for security reasons, as it may draw attention to you carrying lots of cash.
fredflintstone is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 19, 11:43 AM  
Link to this Post
gogs
Proud to wear my Ears

When I bought my AP (as an upgrade admittedly) I went to the concierge desk at the Cabana Bay whilst my wife & kids were in the drop-off area with the car.
I was in & out in a few mins & there was no queue.
Much easier than at the parks where there's usually a queue to negotiate, even at guest services.
gogs is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 09:41 AM  
Link to this Post
MinnieMermaid
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by gogs View Post
When I bought my AP (as an upgrade admittedly) I went to the concierge desk at the Cabana Bay whilst my wife & kids were in the drop-off area with the car.
I was in & out in a few mins & there was no queue.
Much easier than at the parks where there's usually a queue to negotiate, even at guest services.
Ah thats a good idea - might actually work out better, thanks!
MinnieMermaid is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 09:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Jaspercat10
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I did mine in hard rock reception there was just me in the queue