Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 22 Aug 19, 09:19 AM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile

It's 10 opening but as I have standards I only drink Bucks Fizz before midday. Cheers!
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 09:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by EssexSue View Post
It's 10 opening but as I have standards I only drink Bucks Fizz before midday. Cheers!
Classy lady 🥂🥂😘
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 09:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Dougie
Imagineer

Dougie's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Tbone View Post
Me and DH both play and have coached ice hockey, we actively encourage patents to have a go at the adult basics lessons to see how difficult it is and can help with the sideline coaching (not all the time) And yes i’ve seen parents and partners in older ages asked to leave the rink.

Our little one at 3 has decided on ballet and gymnastics which is great as we know nothing about this so more than happy to leave it to coaches and do whatever makes her happy
What a brilliant idea !

I had friends with kids of all ages so went to many U9s,U11s,U15s and womens games and still think parents of the younger children are far worse .

That was many years ago now but i doubt that has changed much.

Out of interest , where do you play ?

I support Cardiff Devils but also go to Solihull, Telford and Cov as they are local to me.
Dougie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 10:15 AM  
Link to this Post
JudgeJ26
Imagineer

Mobile

Both my daughters were gymnasts when younger. Some of the distraction techniques used by mums from other clubs whilst gymnasts were competing were awful😡. This was especially so when girls were competing on bars and beam. Some of the gymnasts were as young as 6. I asked my youngest daughter once if this bothered her, but she said no as she was able to switch out background noise etc and completely focus on her routines.
JudgeJ26 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 11:01 AM  
Link to this Post
magickate
Imagineer

Mobile

Ever seen dance moms? A figure skating moms show would be 10 times the drama. I've seen some truly awful behaviour & that's just in training!
magickate is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 03:19 PM  
Link to this Post
disneywiseowl
VIP Dibber

disneywiseowl's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by colette-s View Post
she’s on an all inclusive holiday so once it’s past 11.01 and that bar opens we have no chance!
😂😂😂😂😂😂
disneywiseowl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 06:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Nannad
Apprentice Imagineer

Years ago , my son did karate, and he got to the age where clubs used to fight in there age groups, he was about 8, I couldn’t believe the opposing clubs parents telling his opponent to kill him, shouting and screaming, no need to say, he never went again, took up needlework ha ha
Nannad is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 07:01 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by EssexSue View Post
Mickey your obsession with likes reminds me of Muttley and medals.
I do accept your point (which I gave a like to) but I still don’t have a like for my post from you. If you find it in your heart to give me a like it would mean a great deal to me.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 07:26 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Something similar at the hard rock pool.
One mum was really coaching her daughter who of course keeps winning the prizes ..
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List