Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 22 Aug 19, 12:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
I boil a kettle and use the steam to get the creases out of my clothes.
Only time you use a kettle MH cos we all know you buy coffee elsewhere instead of making it at home 😂😂☕☕
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 12:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

I refuse to iron on holiday, I make sure I pack stuff doesn't crease much, except for linen trousers and I roll them instead of lay them flat. I hang anything with a bit of a crease in bathroom whilst having a shower
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 02:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Scotsmomma View Post
I bought this Phillips one earlier this year,I got it as my new curtains were seriously creased and I thought it would be easier to steam the creases out when they were hanging.. it's great,I use it on my duvet covers too when they're on the bed.Great for things that are hard to iron,just steam them when they're hanging on a door.
Is that portable Linda or does it have a plug in base? I’ve recently bought one for Costco but haven’t set it up yet
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 03:06 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by Colette-S View Post
Is that portable Linda or does it have a plug in base? I’ve recently bought one for Costco but haven’t set it up yet
It has a plug Colette,I had to use an extension to steam my curtains,but it does a good job.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 04:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Scotsmomma View Post
It has a plug Colette,I had to use an extension to steam my curtains,but it does a good job.
Oh good, think it get mine set up. I’m going to keep it upstairs- fed up of getting stuff out of wardrobe with hanging creases in. Too much hassle getting the iron out all the time so thought it would be a good option
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Aug 19, 07:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
The one I bought is going back, it’s just not very good. I got hot water Dripped on my leg. I was trying to steam a shirt for twenty minutes and gave up and ironed it in five minutes. I think I will take the iron on holiday, iron it as we go!
Old 23 Aug 19, 07:19 PM  
Link to this Post
mskitty
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
The one I bought is going back, it’s just not very good. I got hot water Dripped on my leg. I was trying to steam a shirt for twenty minutes and gave up and ironed it in five minutes. I think I will take the iron on holiday, iron it as we go!
Oh no that's certainly not right. Mine does school shirts in seconds. Definitely right to send it back.
mskitty is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Aug 19, 07:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Princesa
Imagineer

Mobile

I’m considering buying one in place of an iron so I want it to be a decent one for regular use
Princesa is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List