Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 14 Aug 19, 06:12 PM  
Link to this Post
donstrigger
Trying for More Ears

Orlando Magic

Hi,
I would like to go to watch basketball during our holiday. I see the schedule was released this week and would like to go to the home game on the 30th October.
Does anybody know when these tickets go on sale, if they are hard to get, are the cheaper seats any good and any recommendations of a reputable distributor to buy tickets.
Thanks Peter.
donstrigger is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 19, 07:00 PM  
Link to this Post
loves2plan
VIP Dibber

I got an email from ATD yesterday about these and they're selling them. I can't help with seat locations etc though.

POFQ: Our 'once in a lifetime' trip, 31.10 - 14.11.12
SSR: 40th birthday trip, 02 - 16.01.14
SSR 2 bed villa: my mums first trip, 07 - 21.02.15
POR: An unexpected Easter break, 02 - 15.04.16
CBR: Another unexpected Easter trip, 29.03 - 12.04.17
CBR: 18th birthday surprise trip, 21.10 - 4.11.19
CBR & CBBR 3 week WDW & US, 05 - 27.09.22

Easter QSDP food report April 17

2nd Easter QSDP food report, Oct 19
loves2plan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 19, 07:06 PM  
Link to this Post
JSB32
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

JSB32's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

I use Ticketmaster, never had any issues. Seats higher up are cheaper and prices increase as you move to lower bowl. It’s an excellent nights entertainment.
2012 - Chatham Park,
2013 - BLT, RPR, & Indian Creek Villa,
2014 - Indian Creek, RPR & Pierhouse 60,
2015 - Indian Creek, RPR, & Sandpearl
2016 - RPR, Villa & Sandpearl,
2017 - RPR, BC, Villa & Sandpearl,
2018 - HRH, Cypress Pointe Villa & Sandpearl
2019 - Portofino, Sandpearl, Cypress Pointe Villa
JSB32 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 19, 07:06 PM  
Link to this Post
dibdobber
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

dibdobber's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Have used stub hub in the past and TBH even the seats which are really high up give you good view. is a great stadium and entertainment v funny at times. Would certainly go again use stub hub but don't think they often sell the stadium out so should not be a problem getting tickets.
dibdobber is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 19, 07:56 PM  
Link to this Post
ashesmod
Excited about Disney

ashesmod's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I used Ticketmaster before. Really good night and the view even from the cheap seats were great.
ashesmod is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 19, 07:57 PM  
Link to this Post
staryeyedbird
Excited about Disney

Mobile

22nd they go on sale for that game that’s the one we are looking at as well 😁
staryeyedbird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 19, 01:52 PM  
Link to this Post
papasmurf
Imagineer

I got mine from ticket master, no issues. The stadium is of a size that you will get a decent view where ever you sit.

Ive been once to see atlanta hawks and once to see Orlando Magic. Both times, the stadiums were less than half full.

Daft story. A friend of mine has a friend who lives in the states. He is a very wealthy business owner and loves his basketball. He always buys the cheapest tickets possible. Then a couple of mins before the game, he looks at the seat planner to see the best seats that are still available. And just uses them. Apparently always gets great seats.

His logic being that no one is going to turn up 2 mins before the start of the game and pay hundreds for courtside seats. he's never been moved apparently.

Going by my experiences, you will be able to move around if you want
papasmurf is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 19, 03:34 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Mobile

We have researched this as we’re going to one of the preseason games that’s on sale on our last night. We’ve found the club seats to be the ‘best’ seats in terms of what you get and value. Orlando Attractions are selling them the cheapest, but don’t have the full season’s tickets available yet.
orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 19, 08:50 PM  
Link to this Post
jomarise
Getting Excited

I am looking at going to this event as well. Was looking at the tickets on TicketMaster - I take it we get emailed tickets to print out?
jomarise is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 19, 10:25 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Originally Posted by jomarise View Post
I am looking at going to this event as well. Was looking at the tickets on TicketMaster - I take it we get emailed tickets to print out?
I have been told that the Amway Center is now paperless so I think tickets will be on your phone.
orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List