Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 25 Aug 19, 04:52 PM  
Link to this Post
PCBatman
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by Ellelledee View Post
See DH doesn’t like waiting and I think for him probably 60 minutes would be absolute max. The thing is we will walk round and see maybe 45 wait time for say KRR at animal kingdom and he will say “not worth it” so we will trail to Everest 60 mins - not worth it...down to Dinosaur 45 mins “not worth it” so I end up feeling hot and stressed and this is why especially Animal kingdom we end up leaving early (and hence why this year I have booked passes for the afternoon) because by the time we have trailed down to Dinosaur we could’ve done the 45 mins KRR queue.
Dd has said she would happily queue and feels we miss out on stuff because we don’t.

You need to park your DH in a coffee shop and let him relax haha...sometimes you had to wait and that’s why I set the 60 max but I get his point that for him it may not be worth it, but to others it is. Personal opinion, but that can’t stop you going on rides. Hopefully your FP+ work for you this year l 👍
Disneyland Paris - Nov 2018
PCBatman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 19, 07:54 AM  
Link to this Post
TinselAngel
Imagineer

TinselAngel's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Would wait no more than 60 mins for a brand new ride or experience but stuff I have done before needs to be 20 mins max or FP. Rarely use standby lines (don’t think I’ve ever done standby on Soarin or 7DMT for example and we’ve done about 20 trips now) unless it’s a walk on.

POFQ Dec 2006, Mar 2008, Oct 2009, Oct 2014
Dibb Villas : Mar 2009, Aug 2009, Xmas 2009 Dec 2010, Oct 2011, July 2013, July 2014, Xmas 2014, July 2015, Aug 2017, Jan 2018, Oct 18, OKW:Summer 2012, Beach Club:Oct 2015,July 2017. AKL:Oct 2019
TinselAngel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 19, 10:42 AM  
Link to this Post
Disneyleo
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Depends on the ride.
Smaller rides I wouldn’t queue more than 30 mins
45 mins for more popular rides
We did once wait 70 mins for crush coaster in dlp however it was our last day and last chance to do it so just sucked it up.
Disneyleo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 19, 11:18 AM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Mobile

Mine is 30 mins. My bladder won’t last much longer than that depending on the ride/ attraction
vampiress88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 19, 01:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Ashleylvsgoofy
VIP Dibber

I think our maximum is 45 minutes but that would only be for one of our faves - space or splash but then we would always use FP for these
Old 26 Aug 19, 02:44 PM  
Link to this Post
wanye
Imagineer

45 mins for something we've done before. 90 mins for things we havent been on yet and really want to try (took us 3 years before we got on 7DMT as we only tend to do a couple of days in disney each trip
wanye is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 19, 02:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Vinniecat
Imagineer

40 minutes is an absolute max for me.
Vinniecat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 19, 06:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Ellelledee
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by PCBatman View Post
You need to park your DH in a coffee shop and let him relax haha...sometimes you had to wait and that’s why I set the 60 max but I get his point that for him it may not be worth it, but to others it is. Personal opinion, but that can’t stop you going on rides. Hopefully your FP+ work for you this year l 👍
We have the FPs different this year but DH has also been told we WILL queue (though I suppose not to ridiculous times). I remember DD and I queueing for SDMT not long after it first opened. I think it was 45 mins and dh and DS said no way and they went to space mountain and dd and I queued. They came back as the queue for space mountain was long and dd and I had actually just ridden it and we all ended up going back on and so dd and I pretty much rode it twice in 45 mins
Ellelledee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 19, 09:32 PM  
Link to this Post
PCBatman
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by Ellelledee View Post
We have the FPs different this year but DH has also been told we WILL queue (though I suppose not to ridiculous times). I remember DD and I queueing for SDMT not long after it first opened. I think it was 45 mins and dh and DS said no way and they went to space mountain and dd and I queued. They came back as the queue for space mountain was long and dd and I had actually just ridden it and we all ended up going back on and so dd and I pretty much rode it twice in 45 mins
Wow that’s good you got two rides at 45 mins. We’ve only managed to get one 7DMT this year so far! But just shows you sometimes you have to wait and it can pay off.
Disneyland Paris - Nov 2018
PCBatman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 19, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Johnnyp
Imagineer

Johnnyp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
I’m in the 1hr club too. On our last visit most rides were done via single rider just to cut down wait times
Johnnyp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List