Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 7 Apr 22, 12:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Kat11
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by macgasbp View Post
Did you find the cost cheaper suppling your own test kits ?
We didn’t supply our own tests we bought them as the package. It was £19 each with the discount code.

I also bought some of the FlowFlex from boots as I believed that’s the ones they use when booking the tests and supervised appointment separately. But the ones I received from DocHQ package were different. Not that I would think makes any difference.

Kat
WDW: Onsite: HRH/POFQ - October 2019
WDW: Partner Hotel: Hilton LBV @ DS & RPR - April 2022
DLC: LA - San Fran inc: DLC & Universal - Aug/Sept 2023
Kat11 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 22, 02:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Inky
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

How far in advance are people booking with docHQ ? X We travel early July and don’t know how early to book the tests x
Inky is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 22, 02:16 PM  
Link to this Post
goodevans
VIP Dibber

goodevans's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 13
Originally Posted by Inky View Post
How far in advance are people booking with docHQ ? X We travel early July and don’t know how early to book the tests x
I booked ours at around the 3 week before mark ... mainly as I needed an early morning appointment and I was afraid they would all go.
Other braver folk have left it to two weeks before.
Hopefully the tests will be gone by the time you go in July 🤞
Hotel Cheyenne DLP - 1994,Davy Crockett Ranch DLP - 1996 ,AllStars Sports WDW 1997,DL Hotel DLP - 1998,All Stars Movies WDW - 2000,AKL WDW -03,Newport Bay Club DLP - 04,AKL WDW- 06,Sequoia Lodge DLP 06
Fairfield Inn Marriot Village LBV-12

Hawthorn Suites LBV-14, Hotel Cheyenne DLP-17, LBV, RPR, POR-WDW, AMI+Disney Dream '18
goodevans is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 22, 02:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Hughseysar
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Inky View Post
We booked ours 6 weeks out but only because we needed 7 am

Sarah & Paul 😊
Hughseysar is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 22, 02:35 PM  
Link to this Post
signtalker
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Hughseysar View Post
We booked ours 6 weeks out but only because we needed 7 am
What was the process ?
Jules
signtalker is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 22, 02:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Hughseysar
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by signtalker View Post
What was the process ?
Jules
You order and pay for the tests you want on their website . Once payment has gone through it directs you to a booking page… you pick your date and time … then asks for names dob and passport number for each person.
Once confirmed you get e.Mail confirmation with a link to the actual video appointment 👍🏻
Very easy really

Sarah & Paul 😊
Hughseysar is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 22, 03:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarkster
New Poster (3)

Hi all, I’ve lurked for years here but never felt compelled to register until today. Do not us these guys. Absolute cowboys. We are off now for a last minute second test for two of our party after their certs didn’t arrive with the other two. No response to email, twitter, Facebook pm, on. Hold for 40 mins before being cut off. Now their voicemail is full. It’s inexcusable to provide such a critical service to people without a) a resilient technology platform with a business continuity plan; and b) not properly and clearly communicating to your stressed out customers. I don’t want to get banned with my first post so I shall just say this is flipping rubbish! Good luck to everyone in a similar situation.
Sarkster is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 22, 03:33 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishnellie
VIP Dibber

scottishnellie's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by Sarkster View Post
Hi all, I’ve lurked for years here but never felt compelled to register until today. Do not us these guys. Absolute cowboys. We are off now for a last minute second test for two of our party after their certs didn’t arrive with the other two. No response to email, twitter, Facebook pm, on. Hold for 40 mins before being cut off. Now their voicemail is full. It’s inexcusable to provide such a critical service to people without a) a resilient technology platform with a business continuity plan; and b) not properly and clearly communicating to your stressed out customers. I don’t want to get banned with my first post so I shall just say this is flipping rubbish! Good luck to everyone in a similar situation.
That’s awful

We used them on Sunday and ours was seamless but your experience is shocking. Hope you get sorted out

Helen xx

Here's a link to all my previous trip reports since 2015
trip report list by year
scottishnellie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 22, 04:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Grumps Mrs
VIP Dibber

DS and his family used them and currently have 27 results for DGS and 18 for DDiL!
Grumps Mrs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 22, 04:29 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Grumps Mrs View Post
DS and his family used them and currently have 27 results for DGS and 18 for DDiL!
Oh dear they’ve probably got other peoples results 😩🤦

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1266923

ClaireNJ is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List