Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 21 Apr 22, 12:50 PM  
Link to this Post
FixItFelix
Proud to wear my Ears

Super reassuring, thank you I bet you are so excited now!
FixItFelix is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 22, 01:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill635
Imagineer

Gill635's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by FixItFelix View Post
Super reassuring, thank you I bet you are so excited now!
Gosh I am! I’ve been so up and down with this whole trip being so last minute and unexpected, I feel like the (almost) final hurdle is done. Just need to face Manchester airport in the morning now ha ha
Old 21 Apr 22, 01:48 PM  
Link to this Post
FixItFelix
Proud to wear my Ears

Totally understand, I'm a bag of nerves, testing daily just for my own peace of mind and convinced as we are so close it's all going to go wrong... reading such great feedback and so many negative results is getting me through.

I pray Manchester is a dream for you, have a fantastic time
FixItFelix is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 22, 01:54 PM  
Link to this Post
IBEX23
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by goodevans View Post
I know !
I am so so so so nervous 😖
Going to test ourselves the night before real test and hope its negative so i may get some sleep !
Originally Posted by Hughseysar View Post
We will be doing exactly the same and hopefully be able to sleep but I do have my doubts lol…. Can see us being up very early on test morning !
Definitely the same but I’m thinking if it’s negative on the day before the official test then surely the chance of it being positive within 24 hours has to be low.. at least that’s what I’m telling myself
IBEX23 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 22, 02:05 PM  
Link to this Post
minimandymouse
Very Serious Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 1
Guidebook Reviews: 1
We got ours at 7am tomorrow
minimandymouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 22, 02:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Hughseysar
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by minimandymouse View Post
We got ours at 7am tomorrow
Good luck , please post back how it goes , we have a 7am slot too next week … I panic about everything, it’s not good , right now my head is full of “ what if the link doesn’t work , and will they send me a reminder “ !
Hughseysar is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 22, 02:29 PM  
Link to this Post
minimandymouse
Very Serious Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 1
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Hughseysar View Post
Good luck , please post back how it goes , we have a 7am slot too next week … I panic about everything, it’s not good , right now my head is full of “ what if the link doesn’t work , and will they send me a reminder “ !
We got an email today to remind with the link again x
minimandymouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 22, 02:39 PM  
Link to this Post
baw187
Trying for More Ears

We've got ours booked at 9am a week on Sunday. Hitting the 10 days recovery period now so taking LFTs and hoping for the best!

Has anyone bought their tests from Boots for use with Doc HQ and was it the FlowFlex ones? Presumably no issues with Doc HQ when using those? Mildly worried I've somehow picked up the wrong tests and they're going to tell me they're no good!
baw187 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 22, 03:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Kirky123
Imagineer

Kirky123's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by baw187 View Post
We've got ours booked at 9am a week on Sunday. Hitting the 10 days recovery period now so taking LFTs and hoping for the best!

Has anyone bought their tests from Boots for use with Doc HQ and was it the FlowFlex ones? Presumably no issues with Doc HQ when using those? Mildly worried I've somehow picked up the wrong tests and they're going to tell me they're no good!
Can I just check, have you bought the Boots Flowflex pack of 5 or do you have to buy individual single tests?
Kirky123 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 22, 03:27 PM  
Link to this Post
JanetteP
Imagineer

Are these the ones that you are ordering and are OK to use? Many thanks.

boots/flowflex-antig...undle-10314028

Janette
Dreamy Corner June 23, Potter’s Villa May 22, Shamu Villa Sep 22,AKL, HRH Lakeside Haven Sep 19, Lakeside Haven RPR May 19. White Blossom & Viburnum Villa Aug 18. SSR, Aurora Villa May 18. Kidani, RPR Champion Florida Villa 17, Staybridge Suites, White Blossom & Owens Villa 16 OKW, Champion Florida Villa & RPR 16, Magic Landings 15, Grand Reserve & HRH 2014, Tuscan Pines 12, Highgrove 09, Legacy Park 07, Indian Point 06 and 05, Florida Pines 04
Graduation Trip 2019
+ Trip Report 2018
JanetteP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List