Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 21 Apr 22, 03:41 PM  
Link to this Post
goodevans
VIP Dibber

goodevans's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 13
Originally Posted by Gill635 View Post
We've done our test this morning, all went brilliantly.

We were logged on early, and an agent came on before our 9am appointment to do everything. My parents stood behind me for the first bits (bit like a hostage video), she changed my passport number, which I had been worrying about, confirmed the boxes were sealed and our passport numbers, dates of birth etc.

She then talked us through the tests, and we all did them at the same time on camera. Once done, she asked us to initial the tests and then put us in a hold area for a while. Afterwards she came back on, confirmed the tests were all negative (we held them up to the camera while she took pictures next to our faces), then said she would stay on the line while I checked the certificates had come through, and that all the details on them (passport numbers, dates of birth, names etc) were correct. She then advised to print them as well as adding them to verifly.

We were done by 9.15!

I had gotten so nervous in the build up with all the horror stories, but our agent was brilliant
Oh congratulations 👏👏👏
Thank you for reporting back to us ...it helps reading that so many Dibbers are finding it straightforward and getting the all important Negative result !
Have a fantastic trip !
Hotel Cheyenne DLP - 1994,Davy Crockett Ranch DLP - 1996 ,AllStars Sports WDW 1997,DL Hotel DLP - 1998,All Stars Movies WDW - 2000,AKL WDW -03,Newport Bay Club DLP - 04,AKL WDW- 06,Sequoia Lodge DLP 06
Fairfield Inn Marriot Village LBV-12

Hawthorn Suites LBV-14, Hotel Cheyenne DLP-17, LBV, RPR, POR-WDW, AMI+Disney Dream '18
goodevans is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 22, 03:44 PM  
Link to this Post
goodevans
VIP Dibber

goodevans's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by minimandymouse View Post
We got ours at 7am tomorrow
Good luck 🤞
Hope it goes well x
Hotel Cheyenne DLP - 1994,Davy Crockett Ranch DLP - 1996 ,AllStars Sports WDW 1997,DL Hotel DLP - 1998,All Stars Movies WDW - 2000,AKL WDW -03,Newport Bay Club DLP - 04,AKL WDW- 06,Sequoia Lodge DLP 06

Hawthorn Suites LBV-14, Hotel Cheyenne DLP-17, LBV, RPR, POR-WDW, AMI+Disney Dream '18
goodevans is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 22, 03:47 PM  
Link to this Post
goodevans
VIP Dibber

goodevans's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Hughseysar View Post
Good luck , please post back how it goes , we have a 7am slot too next week … I panic about everything, it’s not good , right now my head is full of “ what if the link doesn’t work , and will they send me a reminder “ !
I must admit I am worrying over the exact same things !

Old 21 Apr 22, 05:03 PM  
Link to this Post
baw187
Trying for More Ears

Originally Posted by JanetteP View Post
Are these the ones that you are ordering and are OK to use? Many thanks.

boots/flowflex-antig...undle-10314028
Yes, those are the ones. I ordered 2 packs of those 4 packs (they came as 8 individual tests).
baw187 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 22, 05:04 PM  
Link to this Post
baw187
Trying for More Ears

Originally Posted by Kirky123 View Post
Can I just check, have you bought the Boots Flowflex pack of 5 or do you have to buy individual single tests?
They had a 4 pack you could order online (for collection at store) so I ordered 2 of those. When I collected them, they were 8 individual boxes.

I think if I'd ordered the 5 pack its actually 5 in a box.
baw187 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 22, 05:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Robyn89
Imagineer

Will they not allow you to use them if they all come in the same box? I’m just curious as we’re a party of 5 - but if I need to order 2 boxes of 4 then so be it
Robyn89 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 22, 05:09 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I’ve ordered the pack of 5 tests just so we have a spare. I take it if that box is sealed when we do the video call that’ll be ok and we don’t need 4 individual tests?

Trip Report Index
sha9 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 22, 10:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill635
Imagineer

Gill635's Reviews
Originally Posted by baw187 View Post
We've got ours booked at 9am a week on Sunday. Hitting the 10 days recovery period now so taking LFTs and hoping for the best!

Has anyone bought their tests from Boots for use with Doc HQ and was it the FlowFlex ones? Presumably no issues with Doc HQ when using those? Mildly worried I've somehow picked up the wrong tests and they're going to tell me they're no good!
I purchased one of those from Boots for £1.98 as I’d lost one. We used those for all 3 of us and they were absolutely fine. Much easier to use too as it was just a nasal swab and the liquid was already in the tube, so less faff
Old 21 Apr 22, 10:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill635
Imagineer

Gill635's Reviews
Originally Posted by sha9 View Post
I’ve ordered the pack of 5 tests just so we have a spare. I take it if that box is sealed when we do the video call that’ll be ok and we don’t need 4 individual tests?
I would have thought so, our agent wanted to see the boxes were sealed, then watched us open them
Old 22 Apr 22, 08:54 AM  
Link to this Post
goodevans
VIP Dibber

goodevans's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Test booked for 7.20am tomorrow.
This morning got two reminders by email and text ... so that was reassuring 👍
Looks like all systems are go!
Just got to get that all important Negative result now.🙏🙏🙏🙏