Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 2 May 22, 10:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Sweets
like a dog with a bone

We’re here now. Not needed or wanted any kind of cover up in the restaurants as it’s so hot the air con is a welcome relief.
Sweets is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 22, 07:12 AM  
Link to this Post
su708
VIP Dibber

I've always found the air con in restaurants way too cold for me, I take a little cardi that I can just shove in the bag when outside, it's not fun eating whilst shivering 🥶
su708 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 22, 07:31 AM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Oh yes the shops & restaurants are freezing I always take a cardigan for the evenings

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1266923

ClaireNJ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 22, 07:31 AM  
Link to this Post
BonbonPrincess2
VIP Dibber

BonbonPrincess2's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Always have a thin cardi for me and DDs. On our first trip, had to buy sweatshirts during meal in Rainforest cafe as oldest lips turned blue! Lucky they had sale rail. ALways go in Aug so difference going into ac is huge. I make sure not to sit under ac now.

DL, Holiday Inn Maingate - 1994 / DLP, Sante Fe - 1996 / DLP, off site - 1998 / DLP, Newport Bay - 2009 / DW, ASM - July 2012 / DW, OKW - Aug 2014 / UOR, Royal Pacific - Aug 2016 / DW, POFQ - Aug 2018 / DW, POFQ Aug 21 cancelled / DW, POFQ Aug 22 YES YES
BonbonPrincess2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 22, 08:16 AM  
Link to this Post
caj
VIP Dibber

caj's Reviews
Mobile

I remember the server bringing extra serviettes as we were using them as covers when we went to Coral Reef!
caj is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 22, 03:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Rocking Ewok
slightly serious Dibber

I find it varies from place to place as to how cold somewhere is.
I stubbornly refuse to not wear shorts and shirt or T-shirt when in Florida, so generally don’t have a jumper or top with me. DW sometimes throws a light cardi or jumper in the boot for dinner out in case she needs it.
Rocking Ewok is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 22, 04:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Originally Posted by caj View Post
I remember the server bringing extra serviettes as we were using them as covers when we went to Coral Reef!
This happened to us in rainforest cafe. My daughter at the time was 7 and crying because she was freezing so we used serviettes to cover her little legs 😂😂
We always keep cardigans & hoodies in the car now 👍🏻👍🏻
Floridatilly is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 22, 04:47 PM  
Link to this Post
enjibenji
Imagineer

enjibenji's Reviews
Rainforest cafe was the worst ever, we was all eyeing up their hoodies for sale 😂😂
enjibenji is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 22, 05:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
VIP Dibber

I always bring a small cardigan away with me, but I don’t think I have ever needed it in a restaurant, I usually find air on a welcome break.
Claudette is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 22, 03:14 PM  
Link to this Post
deanobrown
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Floridafan View Post
Always keep a hoodie in the rental car because some restaurants can be really cold and if you have got wet you can end up shivering.
I second this!
I'm usually always too warm, and rarely have an issue in restaurants.

However, it's nice to know it's there if you ever walk into a place and start shivering!
deanobrown is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List