Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 20 May 22, 06:55 PM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

A very special, selfish request.

Those who read my trippie may be well aware that I lost my treasured, pale green, washed out, much loved Fat face baseball cap in the water of infinity falls a couple of weeks back. It has a small Union Jack on the back.

I was told that if found, it would end up in customer services next morning.. trouble was that this was our last day in Orlando.

I grovellingly ask that a compassionate and caring DIBBER make an enquiry in Seaworld Customer Services and if they get lucky, post it back to me on return to the U.K.

I will reimburse postage and even give my vote to you for ‘DIBBER of the year’ in the sad absence of Mickey House (the serial winner of the award).

Thanks in anticipation .. (or not).

Evidence of ownership. (If required). This is my treasured, last ever image of my cap…. Unless somebody tells me differently in the coming days.

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196

Edited at 12:28 AM.
cornishfrogboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 22, 06:57 PM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

Originally Posted by cornishfrogboy View Post
Those who read my trippie may be well aware that I lost my treasured, pale green, washed out, much loved baseball cap in the water of infinity falls a couple of weeks back. It has a small Union Jack on the back.

I was told that if found, it would end up in customer services next morning.. trouble was that this was our last day in Orlando.

I grovellingly ask that a compassionate and caring DIBBER make an enquiry in Seaworld Customer Services and if they get lucky, post it back to me on return to the U.K.

I will reimburse postage and even give my vote to you for ‘DIBBER of the year’ in the sad absence of Mickey House (the serial winner of the award).

Thanks in anticipation .. (or not).
I’ve got every faith in Dibbers, CFB. Good luck 🤞
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 22, 06:58 PM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by ERICSMUM View Post
I’ve got every faith in Dibbers, CFB. Good luck 🤞
And so have I !

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196
cornishfrogboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 22, 07:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Weddingnyc
Apprentice Imagineer

Aww, I hope you get it back.
All 5 of us bought matching baseball hats from our visit to watch the Yankees when we got married in NY, my husband’s got pinched from the gym, it still makes me sad
NY and Boston July 2020
Weddingnyc is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 22, 07:09 PM  
Link to this Post
sophiepop
Imagineer

sophiepop's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I'm there soon, I'll fetch it for you

95 Indian Ridge - 98 Hamiltons Reserve - 00 Omni Rosen - 07 West Stonebridge - 09 Lake Wilson - 11/13/14 Town Centre - 16/18/20 Windwood - 22 Highland - 24 Calabria - 26 Highland
sophiepop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 22, 07:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

If you haven’t got it before I go I’ll certainly ask but I’m not back till early August
Nothing worse than losing just the right hat
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 22, 07:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Go dibbers
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 22, 07:10 PM  
Link to this Post
sophiepop
Imagineer

sophiepop's Reviews
If someone is there before me can they post on here that they have the package

95 Indian Ridge - 98 Hamiltons Reserve - 00 Omni Rosen - 07 West Stonebridge - 09 Lake Wilson - 11/13/14 Town Centre - 16/18/20 Windwood - 22 Highland - 24 Calabria - 26 Highland
sophiepop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 22, 07:27 PM  
Link to this Post
tapley
Apprentice Imagineer

Dave will be there early June and will ask if it’s there then I will bring it back. May cost you a pint of spingo 🤣

Edited at 07:29 PM.
tapley is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 22, 07:58 PM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

Thankyou, everybody.

In the event that I ‘get lucky’, rest assured that I will update this thread and close it down with due thanks to all!