Link to this Post
Charmed Kirsty
Very Serious Dibber

Because Leo doesn't remember/Paige's 1st Disney trip

Cast

Richard - the booker.
Trip number 5
Favourite film - Aladdin
I only realised Richard was booking when he asked me while on the phone to Virgin of the spelling of Paige's middle name.

Kirsty - the planner
Trip number 18 (I think)
Favourite film - Tangled
Favourite character - Eeyore

Leo - the very excited one.
trip number 2
Age on trip 6. He does not remember his first trip when he was 2. His favourite film changes a lot.

Paige - the Minnie Mouse fan
This will be her first Disney trip
Will be and is 2 when at Disney. She calls both Mickey and Minnie Mouse "Minnie man"

Plan
We are staying at the Caribbean beach resort for 2 weeks. We are on the Disney dining plan and I will be booking meals on Friday

Needs to be done
ESTAs when we receive Paige's passport.
Book hotel and car parking. Unless Richard changes his mind about driving to and from the airport.
Buy more clothes.
Betsy baskets for the children.

Edited at 06:58 PM.
Charmed Kirsty is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Nov 16, 11:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Charmed Kirsty
Very Serious Dibber

Paige's passport arrived this week.

Meals booked
Crystal Palace breakfast
Tuskers breakfast
Hollywood & vine lunch
Garden grill lunch
T-Rex dinner
1900 pakrk fare dinner
Crystal Palace dinner
O'hanas dinner
Crystal Palace dinner
Sci fi dinner but we wanted h&v Fantasmic dinner package
Coral reef dinner
Chef Mickeys dinner
O'hanas breakfast
Tuskers lunch
Charmed Kirsty is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 17, 08:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Charmed Kirsty
Very Serious Dibber

I have been having lots of fun buying holiday clothes for the children. My favourite being a Cinderella dress worth £95 reduced to £10! I have organized Betsy baskets. We have booked tickets to universal now too.

Still to organise
Book airport hotel and parking
Book the Royal Pacific hotel
Buy more clothes and toiletries.
Book fast passes
Old 4 Apr 17, 04:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Charmed Kirsty
Very Serious Dibber

We are no longer staying at the Caribbean beach resort due to all the work going on there. We are now staying at the Port Orleans riverside.

Airport hotel and parking booked. We are staying at the premier inn North. We booked the parking closest to the airport. We have booked the Royal Pacific too.

I think the only person that needs more clothes now is Richard. I do need a travel outfit. The children still need shoes. Just toiletries and packing now!
Old 4 Apr 17, 07:12 PM  
Link to this Post
JanetteP
Imagineer

Your ADR's look great. We're staying at Premier Inn North - loved it there last year. We stayed at RPR last year - really enjoyed it. Have a great time

Janette
Dreamy Corner June 23, Potter’s Villa May 22, Shamu Villa Sep 22,AKL, HRH Lakeside Haven Sep 19, Lakeside Haven RPR May 19. White Blossom & Viburnum Villa Aug 18. SSR, Aurora Villa May 18. Kidani, RPR Champion Florida Villa 17, Staybridge Suites, White Blossom & Owens Villa 16 OKW, Champion Florida Villa & RPR 16, Magic Landings 15, Grand Reserve & HRH 2014, Tuscan Pines 12, Highgrove 09, Legacy Park 07, Indian Point 06 and 05, Florida Pines 04
Graduation Trip 2019
+ Trip Report 2018
JanetteP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 17, 09:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Charmed Kirsty
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by JanetteParker View Post
Your ADR's look great. We're staying at Premier Inn North - loved it there last year. We stayed at RPR last year - really enjoyed it. Have a great time
Thank you.
Old 5 Apr 17, 07:51 PM  
Link to this Post
kl_belle
Swimming at the All Star Resort

Originally Posted by Charmed Kirsty View Post
We are no longer staying at the Caribbean beach resort due to all the work going on there. We are now staying at the Port Orleans riverside.

Airport hotel and parking booked. We are staying at the premier inn North. We booked the parking closest to the airport. We have booked the Royal Pacific too.

I think the only person that needs more clothes now is Richard. I do need a travel outfit. The children still need shoes. Just toiletries and packing now!
It looks as though you fly the same day as us - how exciting! ADRs and the trip sound fab! I can't believe you've been 18 times - very jealous.
kl_belle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 17, 11:23 PM  
Link to this Post
MargaretMouse
VIP Dibber

Looks, like you will have a Magical time. Wow,18 times, you are very very lucky. I'm sure you will love, POR, we have stayed here and had an amazing time. I really hope Paige, gets to meet, Minnie Man. Have a wonderful holiday, I just wish I was going, with you.