Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 25 Feb 17, 02:12 PM  
Link to this Post
GALE88
slightly serious Dibber

Adult/Child for ADRs?

I've just been on MDE checking the ADRs I made last week and I've noticed that they all say that the reservation is for 4 adults. They should be for 3 adults and one child (DDs are 10 and 7, DH and I).

I don't recall there being an option when I made these ADRs to specify the number of adults and children, and I've added us all as guests. I also can't see anywhere to change this, other than changing the entire reservation.

Does it matter? We're paying OOP for these and I don't want to have to pay the adult price at the buffets for my 7 year old. MDE knows her age and has her listed as a child for the resort reservation.
GALE88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 17, 03:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Madfish
Imagineer

Doesn't matter. We even need to book for our baby even though she will not be eating. She is down as an adult. You will be charged for the people who eat based on their ages.

Edited at 03:35 PM.
Madfish is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 17, 07:12 PM  
Link to this Post
GALE88
slightly serious Dibber

That's good to know, thank you.
GALE88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 17, 07:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
I created my Granddaughter as a 6yr old on Friends and Family on MDE and thats what she is showing as on all our ADR's

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 17, 12:15 PM  
Link to this Post
GALE88
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
I created my Granddaughter as a 6yr old on Friends and Family on MDE and thats what she is showing as on all our ADR's
My DD also shows as a 7 year old on the Friends and Family part, and the 14 day ultimate ticket assigned to her is a child one.
On your ADRs does it say x number of adults and y number of children? I've noticed that for my Hoop Dee Doo reservation it says that, but all the others, for e.g. Tuskar House, it says 4 adults.

(Also noticed that our resort reservation says 2 adults, 2 children but my 10 year old is classed as an adult for everything else, so the classification seems a little inconsistent anyway.)

I don't know why I'm so worried, she'll probably eat more doughnuts and jungle juice than all the adults put together anyway!