Notices

Old 8 Nov 19, 02:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Trippity Doo Dah - My Oh My What A Wonderful Day Oct/Nov 19 Day Polynesian Stay, Wave Breakfast And

Today was check out day and I didn't want to leave! We were going to go into mk but the wait times were already ridiculous first thing . We really have noticed a crowd surge the last day or so, so we decided on a resort tour to see the gingerbread! I had to pop over to WL as well as there was something I wanted that I could only get there.
So as we hadn't had breakfast we opted for the wave so I grabbed a reservation for an hrs time and off we went l now I've read many a time this is the best buffet on property. We , they really are not wrong. The choice and quality of the food is outstanding and it's so relaxed in there. Worth the $25 each . I took a few photos but as it isn't busy I didn't take many .

It came to $106 something then the tip ( must look for the receipt ).
Anyway we left full and as we were in the contemporary we headed to look at the gingerbread sculpture in there . Smells lovely but not like the actual house at the gf. It's the 10th anniversary year.

I looked at the contemporary Christmas decorations on sale but I don't like the design this year . From here we went over to the WL to get my things . I love this resort, it's beautiful .

From here we went back over to mk to get the monorail to the GF.

Once we arrived at the GF we headed into the lobby , it takes my breath away every time . Simply stunning

Building the house

Santa made all from chocolate , stunning .
We had samples again but it's not like gingerbread we know , it more cake like and boy were they little samples compared to last time . At the contemporary you could only buy it.

I wanted to pop into enchanted rose as I love beauty and the beast . It's been done beautifully but it just doesn't feel like beauty and the beast at all couldn't really take photos as people were drinking in there.
We went back to the car and headed back to BB. There were eeh at mk so we decided to go fir dinner at fords garage before we headed back into the park.
Dh doesn't request anything from our holidays , just let's me plan it all , but this is one place he wanted to go as he is a Ford nut.
Well this ticked every single box, the theming is outstanding as well as the food and service and the big one value for money! Hard to say these days .

This was filled with huge onion rings , look at his face bless him lol .

Best bit , I left them $90 .

Next stop was mk , it was knocking on now so we were hoping to catch HEA. The parking booths were closed ( we had free parking anyway ) but we went straight into the preferred spot which helped as we still had to get into mk . We took the monorail and at 8.54 it stopped 😳 . Loads of people onboard hoping to see the fireworks ! Luckily it pulled up at 8:58 so we ran into the train station. It was busy but we've never stood up here before .

Fabulous view 🥰🥰 loved it up here but the tree does block the view as it's huge so stand left it right of it . We then managed quite a few rides before watching the kiss goodnight and heading home . The castle as always is just stunning .

How a Disney day should be 🤩🤩

Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Nov 19, 02:51 PM  
Link to this Post
app
DIBB App Manager

New Photo Added by Mexy02 - 8 Nov 19 1:51 PM.
app is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 19, 01:08 AM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Mobile

Lovely day.

The wave is another place on my bad list after Christmas dinner there last year was fairly shambolic. That said the breakfast looks good and the food we had was nice it was just the set up.

Mk looks so lovely in all it’s Christmas stuff. I’d love to go over Christmas again.