Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 9 Aug 19, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
keith1973
Imagineer

Originally Posted by wanye View Post
you're WRONG! :p

the latest season was probably the best one yet!

it is one of the best tv shows of the last 10 years, and can have me peeing myself just from one of david or alexis' looks

there's so much about this show that is amazing. more people need to see it...
Sorry but it’s my opinion so in my opinion your wrong one of the best shows in the last 10 years is a very bold statement.
Old 9 Aug 19, 10:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Runforthehills
Trying for More Ears

Definatelly a show that is likely to divide opinion! I have only just started watching and after binge watching to episode 11, series 1, I am still not sure if i like it BUT I cant wait to watch the next episode!

I think that all of the characters are "challenging" to get to believe or like but it is funny enough to make me want to try!
Old 13 Aug 19, 12:57 PM  
Link to this Post
wanye
Imagineer

Originally Posted by keith1973 View Post
Sorry but it’s my opinion so in my opinion your wrong one of the best shows in the last 10 years is a very bold statement.

opinions can still be wrong, and yours is clearly WRONG! Schitt's Creek is one of the best tv shows in the last decade of tv. its up there with letterkenny, joe pera talks with you, breaking bad, parks & rec, halt and catch fire and the good place.

Edited at 12:58 PM.
wanye is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 19, 12:58 PM  
Link to this Post
wanye
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Runforthehills View Post
Definatelly a show that is likely to divide opinion! I have only just started watching and after binge watching to episode 11, series 1, I am still not sure if i like it BUT I cant wait to watch the next episode!

I think that all of the characters are "challenging" to get to believe or like but it is funny enough to make me want to try!
at some point, something will just *click* and it will become your favourite TV show ever!
wanye is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 19, 08:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Kd0758
Very Serious Dibber

I wanted to like it but couldn’t even make it through the first episode which is rare for me - I hate leaving a program unfinished on Netflix
Kd0758 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 19, 09:36 PM  
Link to this Post
P.Sherman
Apprentice Imagineer

I love this show - Moira is absolutely hysterical!

dreaming of my happy place
P.Sherman is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 19, 01:20 PM  
Link to this Post
wanye
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Kd0758 View Post
I wanted to like it but couldn’t even make it through the first episode which is rare for me - I hate leaving a program unfinished on Netflix
give it another chance... you're *supposed* to hate them in the beginning

it take a little while to get going, but it's worth it in the end
Old 20 Aug 19, 08:46 PM  
Link to this Post
aqualiv
Imagineer

Thanks for the recommendation, needed a new show to watch, already on episode 6

Definitely not up there with breaking bad but an easy watch

Edited at 08:58 PM.
aqualiv is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 19, 08:52 PM  
Link to this Post
keith1973
Imagineer

Originally Posted by wanye View Post
opinions can still be wrong, and yours is clearly WRONG! Schitt's Creek is one of the best tv shows in the last decade of tv. its up there with letterkenny, joe pera talks with you, breaking bad, parks & rec, halt and catch fire and the good place.

It’s so true, you can’t teach stupid. An option is exactly that someone else point of view mine is it’s a very lazy one joke show that run it’s course 1.5 seasons ago. Enjoy it but there’s much better shows out there in my opinion.to say it’s one of the best shows in the last 10 years has to be a joke.
Old 20 Aug 19, 08:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Joshie1
Imagineer

Joshie1's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Kd0758 View Post
My DH was the same - just didn’t get it at all.
Joshie1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List