Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 6 Apr 19, 04:21 PM  
Link to this Post
traceyt
Imagineer

Esta's without middle names

Has anyone travelled recently on last years esta? Not sure if I put my middle name in when I renewed mine last year, but dont want to wadte money getting a new one for nothing
Old 6 Apr 19, 04:23 PM  
Link to this Post
baboons
Apprentice Imagineer

Yes, last week, no middle name, no issue.
baboons is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 19, 05:16 PM  
Link to this Post
THOscar
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Don’t want to waste money but willing to gamble your whole holiday over £10 a head?
THOscar is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 19, 05:20 PM  
Link to this Post
ally1966
Imagineer

Mobile

We went in Feb, Estas were done last August, as soon as the holiday was booked, without middle names. Both DD and I have middle names on our passports and it wasn’t an issue.
Old 6 Apr 19, 05:42 PM  
Link to this Post
baboons
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by THOscar View Post
Don’t want to waste money but willing to gamble your whole holiday over £10 a head?
There's absolutely no evidence it's a problem.
baboons is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 19, 05:58 PM  
Link to this Post
THOscar
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

If the US government have the explicit guidance to include middle names on your ESTA then it’s not scaremongering to say include middle names on your ESTA. It’ll only take one change from them to start caring about it at immigration and suddenly everyone who doesn’t do this will be sent packing.

If you answer the questions correctly, and bloody pay attention then you won’t fill the forms in wrong.
THOscar is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 19, 06:07 PM  
Link to this Post
traceyt
Imagineer

Thanks everyone, I know it's only $14 but that mounts up if it's for a few of you, especially if unnecessary.
Old 6 Apr 19, 06:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Clearly states ALL given names as per passport
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 19, 06:10 PM  
Link to this Post
bighal
Imagineer

If the US government have the explicit guidance to include middle names on your ESTA then it’s not scaremongering to say include middle names on your ESTA. It’ll only take one change from them to start caring about it at immigration and suddenly everyone who doesn’t do this will be sent packing.
Yes, but that only applies to ESTA's applied for AFTER they changed the rules. If you have an ESTA from before the changes then it won't be a problem..

Next Trip Feb '24
Jun98 Apr99 Dec99 Apr00 Mar03 Jun/Jul04 Dec/Jan05/06 Jul06 Dec06 Jun/Jul08 Jun/Jul09 Jul/Aug11 Sep13 Jun/Jul14 Nov15 Sep16 Villa/BWV May18 Villa/BLT/AKL Sept19 Villa/AKL Feb/Mar20 AKL/SSR Sep22 AKL Apr/May 23 CS/CC/AKL Nov 23 SSR Feb/Mar 24 RR/BR
bighal is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 19, 06:19 PM  
Link to this Post
teachx
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7

If you answer the questions correctly, and bloody pay attention then you won’t fill the forms in wrong.
So if its so important then why, certainly in my case does the site refuse to accept my middle name however I put it in the damn box. It flatly refuses to allow me to continue telling me there is an error in the given name box. The only way it allows me to continue is if I delete the middle name. I have made screenshots of the offending page, and should they query it and I suspect they will not I shall tell them that their system is at fault! I have tried and tried on 6 separate occasions to get it to take a middle name and it will not, and this was only a matter of weeks ago. As far as I am concerned if their system will not let me put in my middle name I will therefore leave it out in order for it to accept my application!

2023 Pop Century/Rosen LBV 2019 BC/Red Lion Hotel Kissimmee 2017 POR/Floridian Hotel & Suites 2016 Red Lion Hotel Kissimmee 2014(2) Rosen Inn @ Pointe 2014 Rosen Inn International 2009 Rosen Plaza 2006 Travelodge I Drive 2004 Howard Johnsons I Drive
teachx is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List