Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 7 Jan 20, 11:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Crackerx
VIP Dibber

Mobile Kenwood travel any good

First time booking with them everything seems really good so far just wondering if anyone has used them before. Also was told we could book our seats on Virgin 11 months from our return date which is this Saturday but Kenwood said today they should have the code from virgin in 10 days time I know it’s not too much different but was hoping to get the rows of two.
Crackerx is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 20, 11:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Crackerx
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Anyone 😊
Crackerx is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 20, 12:35 PM  
Link to this Post
fraser301
Apprentice Imagineer

We booked with them a couple of weeks ago with Claudia and have found them excellent. There was an issue with Disney and MDE and she very promptly resolved it.
fraser301 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 20, 12:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess104
slightly serious Dibber

Used them for the last 3 years have booked fly drive with them 3 times and accommodation only once. Never had a problem always been really helpful and any queries dealt with straight away.
Princess104 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 20, 01:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Ariel
Imagineer

Mobile

They are great, booked with them a few times now and never had any issues
Princess Ariel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 20, 03:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Uptonspark
Excited about Disney

Uptonspark's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

Although we haven't used them for our last 2 trips as it was cheaper diy, we have used them several times in the past. We have always found their service great.
Uptonspark is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 20, 06:59 PM  
Link to this Post
pompeyboy
Apprentice Imagineer

The only downside to Kenwood is that their website doesn't show live availability especially for onsite Disney hotels. It will show all rooms for all dates and give you a price but you request the rooms rather than firmly book them. They then check availability and book if available or call you to try and find alternatives, if there is no availability. I prefer to have a confirmed booking, especially if I book in the evening when their office is closed and you don't know if you're booked or not until they open the next day.

As you have already booked this won't affect you and as the other replies say we had really great service and they were great at replying to any phone or email enquiries.

Give them a ring, they may have the reference number you need, ours came through straight away. Also try and log in to manage my booking on the Virgin site.
pompeyboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 20, 07:24 PM  
Link to this Post
sam7
Imagineer

We booked with them for our Florida tripin August 2018, they were very good, let me change flights as I was not happy with the layover time, then I made a mistake on the dates. Then the villa we wanted sold so they offered us a choice of others, better layout for us in the exact same street our original one was one - we were really happy with them and would use them again. They were easy to get hold off either by email or phone
sam7 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List