Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 2 Jun 19, 04:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Jagmate
Getting Excited

And so it begins again - the day before stress! DS has worked really hard all week but today we told him to just take an hour to look over his notes for history tomorrow morning and then he and I went out for lunch (just the two of us, which was lovely), had a mooch around Skipton, then home to walk the dog and get some fresh air in his lungs and some decent exercise that will hopefully help him to sleep tonight. He's really stressed about the coming two weeks, despite being well prepared. Hope everyone else's teens are doing ok. The light is at the end of the tunnel!
Jagmate is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 19, 04:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Claire020877
Gone all Goofy

Originally Posted by Jagmate View Post
And so it begins again - the day before stress! DS has worked really hard all week but today we told him to just take an hour to look over his notes for history tomorrow morning and then he and I went out for lunch (just the two of us, which was lovely), had a mooch around Skipton, then home to walk the dog and get some fresh air in his lungs and some decent exercise that will hopefully help him to sleep tonight. He's really stressed about the coming two weeks, despite being well prepared. Hope everyone else's teens are doing ok. The light is at the end of the tunnel!
My daughter is starting to get stressed about tomorrow now too. History is her worst subject so I'm trying to go over it all with her but it's so hard! I can't wait until they're over and we can relax! I've told her we're going to my mum's for tea so she has a break and some downtime.
Good luck to your son!

Claire
Claire020877 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 19, 05:32 PM  
Link to this Post
hilz22
Imagineer

DS seems remarkably relaxed this weekend.
History tomorrow.
Good luck to kids and parents this week

'Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do' -just saying
hilz22 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 19, 08:56 PM  
Link to this Post
lorrie36
VIP Dibber

Good luck to everyone for the next week of GCSE’s, on the home run now.
Tomorrow I can say my dd finishes exams and school next Friday. Which I’m actually not happy saying as they grow up far too quickly nowadays. Times going far to rapid for my liking.

lorrie36 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 19, 09:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Leanne1977
Imagineer

Leanne1977's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 8
Good luck to those with exams tomorrow. My DS doesn’t have an exam until Tuesday, English language.

WDW Villa Jul/Aug 2005
DLP SL Jan/Feb 2006, DCR Feb 2007, Cheyenne Feb 2008, NB Nov 2009, Ibis July 2010
WDW Pop Sept 2006
WDW ASM/HRH/POP Sept 2007 free DDP
WDW Regal Sun/SSR/CIAS May 2008
WDW CIAS/RPR/Cypress Pointe GV Aug 2008
WDW Highgate Park/AKV/BCV Dec 2008
WDW SSR/Pop May 2009
WDW RPR/BCV/BWV/VB/VWL/OKW/Kidani/DCL Jul/Aug 2009
WDW Dibb Villa/Regal Sun May 2010
WDW BCV/VB/DCL Oct/Nov 2010 Wedding trip!
WDW SSR/Dibb Villa/VB Oct 2011 1st wedding anniversary trip!
WDW OKW/VB/Peabody Aug 2013
Leanne1977 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 19, 09:40 PM  
Link to this Post
PoohBears#1fan
Imagineer

Mobile

Good luck all. My DS is back to it tomorrow also.

Wild Africa Trek photo report

PoohBears#1fan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 19, 10:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Glee Fan
Imagineer

Mobile

History also in this house tomorrow for ds. It’s his worst subject, he hates it and I’ve really struggled to get him to do some revision. He says he knows he’s going to get a rubbish grade so why bother 🙄 English language for both on Tuesday. I’ve really enjoyed this last week as our house has been much more relaxed! Good luck again to all students and parents, not too much longer to go!
Glee Fan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 19, 10:42 PM  
Link to this Post
joanne42
Getting Excited

Mobile

The break as has been lovely for DD and us,back tomorrow History, good luck to you all x
joanne42 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 19, 11:31 PM  
Link to this Post
darbs
Imagineer

Mobile

Good luck to everyone, my ds is half way through... 12 done, 12 to go, will be glad when June 18th is done!
darbs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 19, 08:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Michyloulou
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Good luck to all today. Last exam for my DS is 14th June! Not long to go!
Michyloulou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List