Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 31 May 19, 08:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Oh Toodles
Serious Dibber

Mobile CBR v CSR

Hi Folks
Due to a change in circumstances
I’m in a position where I kind of need to choose between these two resorts over the weekend

So, which resort do you favour and why?
What about the rooms, the food choices and the transportation to the parks?
My holiday to CSR comes in at £400 less than CBR... would this make a difference to your choice?
Thanks in Advance
Toodles
Oh Toodles is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 19, 08:51 PM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

CSR is head and shoulders above CBR...

It is delux standards and facilities for moderate prices

Disney332
Old 31 May 19, 08:58 PM  
Link to this Post
sbuck93
Apprentice Imagineer

Absolutely loved CSR, the renovated rooms are beautiful.

Vegas.Disney.MCFC
sbuck93 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 19, 09:14 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Staying in CSR next year so nice to hear great feedback!

✨Disneyland Paris - 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17 x3, 18, 19x2, 22, 24.
✨Disneyworld Florida - 08, 14, 15, 17, 25.
✨Disneyland Tokyo & Disney Sea - 2016.
✨Disneyland California - 2018, 2023
✨Disney Magic 🚢 - 2021
⭐️NYC - 2016, 2017, 2019.
⭐️Las Vegas, Grand Canyon -2018
⭐️San Francisco, Las Vegas & Antelope Canyon -19 ⭐️Washington DC - 22⭐️LA/Anaheim-23 ⭐️Seattle -24
LOU LOU DISNEY is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 19, 10:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Oh Toodles
Serious Dibber

Mobile

Thanks for your feedback folks
Would anyone have any feedback on the info I was looking for?
Oh Toodles is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 19, 10:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

I’ve stayed at CBR many times and always loved it, but we’ve booked CSR for next year.

I haven’t stayed at CBR since the refurb, but am going to check it out next month.
I’m not sure whether CBR is worth the extra ££. Personally I think if you can get a standard room at CSR I’d book that and save some money.

CBR and CSR were always the same price, but since the refurb/introduction of Skyliner at CBR prices for next year hundreds more than CSR.
The new bridge at CSR will make the walk from the furthest standard rooms a lot shorter.

The thing that’s always put me off CSR is that it’s also a convention centre. But from what I’ve read that hasn’t been an issue for most people and has some advantages at times 😊

Edited at 10:27 AM.
Cha cha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 19, 10:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Jimsdadhalifax
Very Serious Dibber

Only stayed at CSR out of those two but we loved it.

Bus service was excellent - great location for all the parks and doesn't take long to get to most of them.

Foodcourt was being renovated and was the only disappointing thing. Only went once as preferred eating at Disney Springs.

Main pool is excellent. Resort is beautiful. Room was very nice.

We would stay there again. Recommended.
Jimsdadhalifax is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 19, 10:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Jaspercat10
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I have just booked 2 rooms there for Christmas it worked out over 500 cheaper for me, I booked it because it has a gym for my DH which no other moderate has and the extra spends can go on treats, MrTomorrow has just stayed and given it the thumbs up 👍
Old 1 Jun 19, 11:11 AM  
Link to this Post
Gally1968
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

We’re booked at CBR next year but only because CSR wasn’t showing available for our dates.

Stayed at CSR twice and really like it, wouldn’t say it’s Deluxe but it is the best of the moderates we’ve stayed in & with the new restaurants coming plus the refurbished rooms it’s a great resort.

Some people worry about it being a conference resort but it’s never seemed to impact our stays.
Old 1 Jun 19, 12:55 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

We’ve changed to CSR from CBR this year as we like the look of the rooms but haven’t stayed there before. For next year it’s quite a bit cheaper than CBR. I think the price difference is down to the Skyliner so if that’s a draw for you then choose CBR but if CSR is cheaper I’d go for that.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List