Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 4 Mar 18, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by MrsG1973 View Post
I have just read your whole trip report! I loved it. Brilliant! I like all your food pics and cocktail pics, that is so me! LOL I really liked your photos. I'm definitely getting me some Minnie ears

We are first timers planning Easter next year. (11 of us) I'm a bit worried now that we have gone wrong with our first bit of planning. We have booked our (DIBB) villa before our flights. But then again, we are tied to those dates, as I am a teacher and the kids have school. So, it's Easter holidays for us.

I really want to get a couple of beach days in also now I have read your trip reports.

MrsG1973
Haha thanks so much!
Food and drink is a massive part of each trip, so I have to make sure I get loads of photos! I think it helps other people too, as it's always good to hear reviews of places, but also nice to see what the food actually looks like

Oh I'm sure you'll be just fine with getting flights, they'll soon be out, so just keep an eye on them.

We love to spend a few days at the beach after a crazy couple of weeks in Orlando! Highly recommend it

Enjoy all the planning! It'll be here before you now it
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Mar 18, 11:12 AM  
Link to this Post
lothaerna
Proud to wear my Ears

lothaerna's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Amazing, you are a planner just like me, I went to disney in 2010, and then as a family we went for the first time in 2015, I printed out a daily planner as well. Is your itinerary in the numbers app? Also is there a chance you have a electronic copy of your menus etc? Would love a copy of those if it was possible.

We have booked to go 1st - 22nd July 2019 - We book it, then start saving, as for some reason if it is not booked we wont save! lol.

Thanks for the awesome pre-trip, I am off to find more to read!
lothaerna is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Mar 18, 09:35 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by lothaerna View Post
Amazing, you are a planner just like me, I went to disney in 2010, and then as a family we went for the first time in 2015, I printed out a daily planner as well. Is your itinerary in the numbers app? Also is there a chance you have a electronic copy of your menus etc? Would love a copy of those if it was possible.

We have booked to go 1st - 22nd July 2019 - We book it, then start saving, as for some reason if it is not booked we wont save! lol.

Thanks for the awesome pre-trip, I am off to find more to read!
I loe to plan!

Yeah I did the itinerary in numbers. Then the big one I just printed out a table with the dates on and 'morning', 'afternoon' and 'evening'. Then printed all the restaurant names and activities and parks separately, and laminated them, so it was easy to move them around!

I don't have a copy of the menus, I literally went on to each restaurant's website, searched our location, and printed the PDF menu from there! Took a while!
We left it in the villa for the next people!

So exciting planning it all isn't it!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Mar 18, 09:56 PM  
Link to this Post
lothaerna
Proud to wear my Ears

lothaerna's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by leeleeturps View Post
So exciting planning it all isn't it!
Yep! We don’t even go til 1st July 2019 and I have the itinerary pretty much planned out. Lol. I have our hotel booked in Clearwater. Just patiently waiting on dates to book seats etc on the plane. Lol.

Feel a bit unhinged sometimes!
lothaerna is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List