Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 2 Oct 08, 01:55 PM  
Link to this Post
brody-maddison
Imagineer

brody-maddison's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 6
I was a little worried about the quality issue and was thinking of canceling our session at $75 but if they honour it at $25 and just get one or two good ones I won't be so disappointed.
Old 2 Oct 08, 04:47 PM  
Link to this Post
markamanda
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Dabies View Post
I'm a little confused, it says that guests who have pre-ordered the photopass CD (after Sept 1st) can reserve a portrait session for $74.95 with proof of purchase, it also says that you can no longer receive the photos on a photopass card. So does this mean, if you have pre-ordered the photopass CD you pay the $75 for the session then they will put the photos on your pre-ordered CD, meaning you cannot use it for your park photos when you get home?

It's a shame that they have done this, before it offered the chance of some very reasonably priced photos, but they have now got greedy and I can imagine put some people off buying it altogether.

No they give you a CD sealed with all your portraits on, people who ordered before sept 1st also get a photopass card included so you can add the portrait photos to the pre-ordered CD with your park photos and add borders etc.

2007 Fairfield Inn Orlando 2008 Private villa in Orlando 2011 OKW and Dismum's villa 2012 Candlewood Suites NYC 2014 Dreamers villa Orlando 2016 Monte Carlo vegas 2017 Caribbean cruise and Orlando stay 2018 Villa Santa Cruz Orlando 2021 Disney Sunset Villa

Edited at 11:26 AM. Reason: half asleep when wrote it :)
markamanda is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Oct 08, 06:33 PM  
Link to this Post
coombsyl
Imagineer

I just phoned to book our GF photoshoot and spoke with the lovely Brian. He said it would be $75 with the pre-paid photopass. I said that it mentioned $25 at the bottom of my email and he said to bring the email and they would honour whatever price was on there. Oh my what a result.

He also turned out to have a good sense of humour. When I asked for Monday 24th November he said "sorry ma'am we are all booked up that week". I asked him when they had available and we agreed a 12.30 time would be good. I asked him what day and he said "Oh Monday 24th, I was only kidding!". It took me by surprise as I am not used to it when phoning Disney. We had a nice chat and I am well pleased.
Old 30 Oct 08, 10:04 PM  
Link to this Post
paulrae
Imagineer

paulrae's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 1
We did our session here..Richard was our photographer ..really nice guy..I haeve ordered everything and will post a few pics when I can

2008-DVC - OKW, Animal Kingdom &SSR then OKW-VERO-AKV- 2009,HHI,SSR,THV 2011 OFfsite Villa - 2014, 16
paulrae is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 09, 02:52 PM  
Link to this Post

Is this offer still on going and has the cost changed
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 09, 06:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Bartswife
Imagineer

They are still doing portrait sessions but the cost has shot up, there are also a lot more resorts available now.
Bartswife is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 09, 07:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Cinnabon
Imagineer

Anyone know of any special offer on this package please.
Old 17 Aug 09, 04:20 PM  
Link to this Post
pinkabell_87
Imagineer

pinkabell_87's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Cinnabon View Post
Anyone know of any special offer on this package please.
be interested in this myself

Alexis lily Mowat. My world. My life. My miracle. My everything.
08.06.12 4lb 8oz
pinkabell_87 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 09, 04:20 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List