Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Old 15 Feb 17, 03:07 PM  
Link to this Post
ROBBOTOO
Imagineer

Is this the correct website? It's showing an option to click on a free additional driver currently and the final price is cheaper than my current Alamo Brits booking.

beta.alamo/united-stat...sVgGow&sissr=1

Edited at 03:15 PM.
ROBBOTOO is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 17, 03:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Harry
Imagineer

Harry's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Nice one... I accidently/stupidly cancelled my original SUV Standard last week and to my horror Alamo would not reinstate my booking... and when I checked Alamo Brits it was £40+ more for the same car... on this site it's £10 more than my original booking... and the best thing is I have not got to worry about packing that lumpy old Guide book ! So much appreciated...

"... he is moving like a TREMENDOUS machine... "
Harry is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 17, 03:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Jlo31
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by ROBBOTOO View Post
Is this the correct website? It's showing an option to click on a free additional driver currently and the final price is cheaper than my current Alamo Brits booking.

beta.alamo/united-stat...sVgGow&sissr=1
That's the one!
Jlo31 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 17, 04:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Ciano
Imagineer

Ciano's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I am booked with Alamo Brits but its coming up at £55 sterling cheaper on this site which is €65 for us. Are we sure this is a legit Alamo site? Am afraid to change in case is not!
Old 15 Feb 17, 04:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Jlo31
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Ciano View Post
I am booked with Alamo Brits but its coming up at £55 sterling cheaper on this site which is €65 for us. Are we sure this is a legit Alamo site? Am afraid to change in case is not!
I'm much more confident that it is as I can view my booking on the Alamo.com site but I'm still waiting for a reply from Alamo customer services to confirm.

I think it's the Alamo us site trying to deal direct with the U.K. and offering the same packages you would get as if you were booking on the uk site? Just a guess.
Jlo31 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 17, 04:16 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Hi I'm thinking of using this site for my booking in October it £60 cheaper any update as to whether the site is legit I would really appreciate if you hear back from Alamo customer services many thanks
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 17, 04:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Ciano
Imagineer

Ciano's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Jlo31 View Post
I'm much more confident that it is as I can view my booking on the Alamo.com site but I'm still waiting for a reply from Alamo customer services to confirm.

I think it's the Alamo us site trying to deal direct with the U.K. and offering the same packages you would get as if you were booking on the uk site? Just a guess.
Thanks Jlo...would you mind letting me know when you do hear back? I have the car on the cc at the mo and will clear at end of month but would be lovely to have to clear balance less the €65 !
Old 15 Feb 17, 04:20 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Can you still use the quick check in or will it be a separate check in desk?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 17, 04:30 PM  
Link to this Post
dazzler3693
Gone all Goofy

Mobile

Just checked the price for this xmas coming in at £900 for a 7 seater 15th til the 29th December seems a little dear think I paid £350 last year any others do online check ins? Hate going to the counters😃
dazzler3693 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 17, 05:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Damn Dirty Ape
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by dazzler3693 View Post
Just checked the price for this xmas coming in at £900 for a 7 seater 15th til the 29th December seems a little dear think I paid £350 last year any others do online check ins? Hate going to the counters😃
Christmas prices seem to be a bit dear at the moment. I priced a one way one day rental for my parents for August and again a few days before Christmas and the Christmas price was double the August price.
Trip #16: In planning
Damn Dirty Ape is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List