Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 16 Feb 18, 11:28 PM  
Link to this Post
VickieMH
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
If you ordered before 23rd January then, according to their Ts&Cs, your tickets should have arrived by now. If they haven't, then if I was you I'd be giving FloridaEscapes an ultimatum; ensure the tickets are sent out and with you by, say, Wed 21st or else you want a full and immediate refund, as is your right.

ATD says they can take 7 working days. OA says 14 business days. OAT says 7 days. AmericanAttractions says 14 days. FloridaTix says 7 working days.

The tickets can take less time than this to arrive. So can tickets from FloridaEscapes. None guarantee to send out tickets within 48 hours, unless you pay extra for express delivery.
Thanks for the advice ... I’m starting to feel I’ve been ripped off. I was promised that they would arrive today and still no tickets. I wouldn’t trust them again.
Old 16 Feb 18, 11:38 PM  
Link to this Post
jas72
VIP Dibber

Have you tried calling them to see whats going on?

They were great with my Universal hotel booking over the phone.

They deal with 1000s of bookings and perhaps now and again things go wrong but I'm sure they can sort you out.

It helps to tell them you are a dibber btw...
Have you read their FAQ?

floridaescapes/faq

Edited at 11:41 PM.
jas72 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 18, 04:40 AM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by VickieMH View Post
Thanks for the advice ... I’m starting to feel I’ve been ripped off. I was promised that they would arrive today and still no tickets. I wouldn’t trust them again.
I don't think you're being ripped off as they're a reputable company who sponsor the Dibb. There may be a genuine reason why there is a delay as they say they have their tickets shipped in from the US with a target delivery of within 18 working days. It could also be as jas72 said that things go wrong now and again, this happens with all companies, still not nice though.

You could try what Nimbus said and give them an ultimatum, I would phone them again today and see what they say.

Edited at 11:55 AM.
lyn1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 18, 11:42 AM  
Link to this Post
Sas
Apprentice Imagineer

We have been waiting for 21 days now. As others have said I think it's probably just a blip in the system but it's hard not to stress out when they have so much of your money.
I am hoping they arrive tomorrow or we'll be ringing them
Old 17 Feb 18, 11:51 AM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sas View Post
We have been waiting for 21 days now. As others have said I think it's probably just a blip in the system but it's hard not to stress out when they have so much of your money.
I am hoping they arrive tomorrow or we'll be ringing them
I agree with you it must be stressful, why don't you ring them today and see what they say.
Old 17 Feb 18, 12:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Gipsy 4
slightly serious Dibber

Gipsy 4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Mobile

Any update VickieMH and Sas?
I’ve only been waiting 14 days and still keep hoping they’ll arrive soon. My order status still says “fulfilling order”. Want them before the FP window opens.
Gipsy 4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 18, 01:28 PM  
Link to this Post
jordanski
Excited about Disney

I ordered mine on 24th January and not received . Emailed on Tuesday 13th February to ask when I could expect to arrive and said . We are awaiting the Disney stocks which have been delayed due to exceptional demand extending the processing time they have implemented. We hope to have the stocks in the next 5 days and will then send via Special Delivery.

fastpass day is 3rd March so going to spend next couple of days researching cheapest just now , will give to Wednesday then I'm cancelling
Old 17 Feb 18, 02:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Moorlandman
Imagineer

Moorlandman's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

I bet they took payment immediately even though they had no stock

Shocking. I wouldn’t use them again
Moorlandman is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 18, 04:14 PM  
Link to this Post
jordanski
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Moorlandman View Post
I bet they took payment immediately even though they had no stock

Shocking. I wouldn’t use them again
yes they did , shocking they doing flash sale again even though problems with tickets m
Old 17 Feb 18, 06:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by jordanski View Post
I ordered mine on 24th January and not received . Emailed on Tuesday 13th February to ask when I could expect to arrive and said . We are awaiting the Disney stocks which have been delayed due to exceptional demand extending the processing time they have implemented. We hope to have the stocks in the next 5 days and will then send via Special Delivery.

fastpass day is 3rd March so going to spend next couple of days researching cheapest just now , will give to Wednesday then I'm cancelling
If you ordered on the 24th January then it’s not quite 18 working days since you ordered yet (FloridaEscapes state working days - i.e. Monday to Friday). Eighteen working days would be this coming Monday. So, yeah, say to them you’ll give them until Wednesday otherwise you’ll cancel and go elsewhere.

BTW, FloridaEscapes state that they can send E-tickets out. I know it might not be what some people want, but I’m surprised FE haven’t suggested that as an alternative. They don’t have to wait for stock to send e-tickets out; they’re just emails with an ID number, after all.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List