Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 24 Feb 18, 08:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Stretlow
Gone all Goofy

Discovery Cove and its inclusive tickets.

Hi

I'm looking at discovery cove and it says "Unlimited admission to SeaWorld® and Aquatica, SeaWorld's Waterpark™ in Orlando for 14 consecutive days around the date of your reservation"

Does the "around" mean that i could book discovery cove towards the end of my trip but go in sea world and aquatica earlier in my holiday

I'm a little confused

Any help appreciated

Stret
Stretlow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 18, 09:00 PM  
Link to this Post
wombat girl
Imagineer

Yes the tickets for seaworld are for 14 days so you could have 7 before and 7 after for example.

That is why it says around the date - enjoy it is a` lovely chilled day.
DLP 2018 - Star Tours - A solo story trip May 2018
ASM 2018 - It's Looking like a lot like a Christmas Wombat- Solo Trip TBC
wombat girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 18, 09:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Stretlow
Gone all Goofy

Thanks for taking the time to respond.

I just think the fact you get that, aquatica and seaworld in with the price makes it a good deal... unless im missing something
Stretlow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 18, 09:13 PM  
Link to this Post
wombat girl
Imagineer

It is a good day and includes food and personally I like sea world and aquatica and both have good rides and animals.
DLP 2018 - Star Tours - A solo story trip May 2018
ASM 2018 - It's Looking like a lot like a Christmas Wombat- Solo Trip TBC
wombat girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Mar 18, 11:06 AM  
Link to this Post
loopyloufew
Excited about Disney

We have done it a few times, It is a good deal especially if you get the tickets that include parking.

Lucy
2017 pre-trip report

2017 trip report
loopyloufew is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Mar 18, 07:49 PM  
Link to this Post
dave
Imagineer

As others have said we have done this a couple of times now and again this April. If you go to DC beforehand you can get your paper ticket changed to a photo I’d ticket for all the parks and you get a DC lanyard to use too.
As a side note I’ve just booked non swim for my date in April from Florida escapes. I called them and for some reason the ticket price was cheaper than their online price.
Sunset lakes 01, Weston Hills 03,Indian Ridge 04, Davenport 04, Westridge 06 & 07, Florida Pines 08, Lake Berkley 09, Windsor Hills 10, Emerald Island 12, Westridge 13, Legacy Park 15, Eagle Pointe 16, Loma Linda & Windsor Hills 17, Westridge 18, Bella Vida 19
FLORIDA MASTERS WORST TRAVEL AGENT 2015
HOLIDAY GENIE / TRAVELUP WORST TRAVEL AGENT 2016
dave is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Mar 18, 08:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Stretlow
Gone all Goofy

Originally Posted by dave View Post
As others have said we have done this a couple of times now and again this April. If you go to DC beforehand you can get your paper ticket changed to a photo I’d ticket for all the parks and you get a DC lanyard to use too.
As a side note I’ve just booked non swim for my date in April from Florida escapes. I called them and for some reason the ticket price was cheaper than their online price.
How much was the non swim ticket?

Does this still incude food and drinks?
Old 4 Mar 18, 08:57 PM  
Link to this Post
bettyboopin
Proud to wear my Ears

I would also go for the Busch Garden option ...its a great day out and doesn't actually cost much more
bettyboopin is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Mar 18, 09:23 PM  
Link to this Post
jordanski
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Stretlow View Post

I paid about £130 for non swim beginning May through orlandoattractions and this includes everything swim does apart from the swim
Old 6 Mar 18, 09:40 AM  
Link to this Post
dave
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Stretlow View Post

We paid £123 for non swim but this was for 15/04 and I bought 1 ultimate at £140. They do include all food drinks etc.
As a side note Florida escapes called me yesterday as they had priced them wrong originally at £117 and £132 so I had to pay the extra £30 or cancel them. They were still the cheapest for my date.
Sunset lakes 01, Weston Hills 03,Indian Ridge 04, Davenport 04, Westridge 06 & 07, Florida Pines 08, Lake Berkley 09, Windsor Hills 10, Emerald Island 12, Westridge 13, Legacy Park 15, Eagle Pointe 16, Loma Linda & Windsor Hills 17, Westridge 18, Bella Vida 19
FLORIDA MASTERS WORST TRAVEL AGENT 2015
HOLIDAY GENIE / TRAVELUP WORST TRAVEL AGENT 2016
dave is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List