Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 29 Nov 18, 07:48 PM  
Link to this Post
pritch
Apprentice Imagineer

pritch's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
I was there on the opening night and had a chat with Mr Wynn, lovely hotel
Liki Tiki Resort Kissimee 09, Homewood Suites 10 Disneyland Anaheim 11. Coco Key I drive 12. AKL Arusha view 16. Ramada Maingate Kissimee 16, Disney All Star Music 16 Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando 14/16/18/19/22 Serlago suites kissimmee 16 /22 Continental plaza i drive 16 Wakuhula Suites cocoa beach 16. International Palms cocoa beach 14/18/22, Hilton Cocoa Beach 08. Disney Dolphin 18
pritch is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 18, 05:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Sew109
Imagineer

Originally Posted by JoS View Post
I love the Wynn its a beautiful hotel and would stay there in a heartbeat. However finances do not allow it for our Feb. trip as we are away over Christmas as well so its budget friendly for Feb. We have Park MGM booked at a special rate of about $50 pn with food and beverage credit. Upgraded to the stay well room. Not expecting Wynn or Venetian standards but what were your thoughts. Thanks.
I loved it the room was nice and trendy and had a decent sofa the checkin was the fastest ever all done by machine, I actually checked in via the web was offered and upgrade to a suite (which I did not take) the only place we eat there was Starbucks which got very busy. The car park was one of the easiest and closest to the hotel.

The downside was there are still building works and you cannot (or could not) walk straight out to the strip you have to go out the taxi entrance and walk down the side if the hotel next to NYNY. We used the monorail to go to bellagio I am not sure it was quicker but it was more fun.

We were comped and have 4 nights to use there again I would stay there again in a heartbeat and put it as a higher quality resort than Luxor and Exclaiber but beneath Mandalay Bay and. Bellagio probably standard was in a par with MGM but newer.
Sew109 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 18, 05:46 PM  
Link to this Post
JoS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sew109 View Post
I loved it the room was nice and trendy and had a decent sofa the checkin was the fastest ever all done by machine, I actually checked in via the web was offered and upgrade to a suite (which I did not take) the only place we eat there was Starbucks which got very busy. The car park was one of the easiest and closest to the hotel.

The downside was there are still building works and you cannot (or could not) walk straight out to the strip you have to go out the taxi entrance and walk down the side if the hotel next to NYNY. We used the monorail to go to bellagio I am not sure it was quicker but it was more fun.

We were comped and have 4 nights to use there again I would stay there again in a heartbeat and put it as a higher quality resort than Luxor and Exclaiber but beneath Mandalay Bay and. Bellagio probably standard was in a par with MGM but newer.
Thanks a lot. Thats good to hear. We get total of $300 food and beverage credit for the 4 day stay. Can be used at any MGM hotel so not bothered about eating at Park. We like Javiers,and Lemon Grass so will probably use it there. We have a slightly upgraded room with memory foam bed and special lighting or something! Only chose it for the more comfy... I hope ...bed. Complaints I have heard about are, lack of drawer space. Dont think I will have an issue with that anyway. When we were last at Park you couldnt go out of front then. Went to see Cher and used the monorail then and we liked it. Apparently all renos are supposed to be completed by December. We go February so they might be done. Think for what we paid and the fb credit its worth a try. Just looking for a good deal for the other part of our stay now. Have somewhere booked but I keep hoping for bargains. Thanks again.
JoS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 18, 10:27 AM  
Link to this Post
KFJames
Imagineer

KFJames's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Twinkletoes47 View Post
We are going to Vegas in June, who did you book through for the inclusive buffet?

Thanks
We booked direct via their Wynn Insider program which you can become a member & they are always sending offers usually at the beginning of the month. We have also booked via lastminute.com who have always been miles cheaper than anyone else & you can get cashback via quidco
Old 2 Dec 18, 12:26 AM  
Link to this Post
bandofox
Helping Mickey

Originally Posted by KFJames View Post
You've absolutely done the right thing! You just turn up at the buffet, presume you can have brunch/dinner as we did, they will charge to your room & then at the end of holiday when you check out they recredit all so zero balance. The choice is amazing
Thanks for the reply. I had read on the Wynn site that you can use the credit in other restaurants onsite, did they say that was possible to you at check-in?
bandofox is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Dec 18, 12:33 AM  
Link to this Post
bandofox
Helping Mickey

Originally Posted by Twinkletoes47 View Post
We are going to Vegas in June, who did you book through for the inclusive buffet?

Thanks
I booked a car and the hotel as a package with BA. With the 2 together it reduced the cost from £1800 for 7 nights plus the car to £1100 including the car but also added the buffet free of charge.

I posted it on here as I couldn't believe the deal.

We are staying from the 11 to the 18th of February.

I think it really depends on your dates and what is going on in Vegas.
bandofox is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List